Limmud Fest – Three Weeks to Go!
What is Limmud Fest?
Limmud Fest is a slightly alternative take on the Limmud-Oz festival of Jewish learning in June (for those who are familiar). Learning and socialising are combined with a Shabbat experience and outdoorsy festival atmosphere. Limmud Fest is about being part of a vibrant community, enjoying dynamic and diverse learning sessions and live music, meeting new people and relaxing amongst scenic bush surrounds.
When and where will it take place?
Friday 23rd – Sunday 25th November 2012 on the Central Coast of NSW, 1.5 hours from Sydney.
What would you gain from the experience?
· A weekend dedicated to being inspired by the array of interesting topics
· A chance to energise your minds and invigorate your souls
· An opportunity to deliberate new ideas over delicious meals and connect with friends
· A chance to wander the lush countryside and unwind after shabbat with live music entertainment
· The prospect of meeting new people from different walks of life within our diverse community
· Time-out from your busy lives
· An enjoyable, fun weekend
For more information, click here.
For a review of Limmud Fest 2011, click here.
Galus Australis has a long association with Limmud in Australia.