A fresh report titled “Artificial Intelligence in Military Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report contains 149 pages which highly exhibit on current market analysis scenario, upcoming as well as future opportunities, revenue growth, pricing and profitability. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1413559
The Artificial Intelligence in Military Market is projected to grow from US$ 6.26 Billion in 2017 to US$ 18.82 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 14.75% during the forecast period. This report spread across 149 pages, profiling 16 companies and supported with 67 tables and 46 figures is now available in this research.
#Key Players- Lockheed Martin (US), Raytheon (US), Northrop Grumman (US), IBM (US), Thales Group (France), General Dynamics (US), NVIDIA (US), BAE Systems (UK), Harris Corporation (US), Charles River Analytics (US), SAIC (US), and Leidos (US).
Based on application, the artificial intelligence in military market has been segmented into information processing, warfare platform, threat monitoring& situational awareness, planning & allocation, cyber security, logistics & transportation, target recognition, battlefield healthcare, simulation & training, and others. The information processing segment is projected to lead the artificial intelligence in military market from 2017 to 2025. Artificial intelligence helps in the culling and aggregation of information, which assist military personnel to recognize patterns and derive correlations in data sets.
Avail Discount @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1413559 .
Based on country, the artificial intelligence in military market has been segmented into the US, the UK, Germany, France, Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Israel. Among these countries, the artificial intelligence in military market in China is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2017 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to the incorporation of AI technology into warfare systems, advances in AI-based weapon technology, and modernization programs conducted by defense forces of China.
Reason to buy this report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the artificial intelligence in military market offered by top 15 players
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research &development activities, and new product launches in the artificial intelligence in military market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets—the report analyzes the market for artificial intelligence in military across various regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the artificial intelligence in military market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the artificial intelligence in military market