Global nucleic acid isolation and purification market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3292.28 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 6512 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.90% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing advancement technological and automation of products.
Request for a sample copy of this research report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-nucleic-acid-isolation-purification-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market
Global nucleic acid isolation and purification market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nucleic acid isolation and purification market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the nucleic acid isolation and purification market are Illumina, Inc. (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (US), Agilent Technologies, Inc (US), QIAGEN (Germany), Protean (US), Hamilton Company (US), GENERAL ELECTRIC (US), Promega Corporation (US), Biocompare (USA), BiogeniQ Inc (USA), Envigo (UK), LGC Limited (UK), PerkinElmer Inc (US), New England Biolabs (US), Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (US), Synbio Technologies (US), addgene (USA), BD (US), InvivoGen (US), GeneCopoeia, Inc. (UAS), among others. LGC Limited
Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market By Product (Kits, Reagents, Instruments), Technology (Column-Based, Reagent-Based, Magnetic Bead-Based), Application (Plasmid DNA, Total RNA, Blood DNA, Genomic DNA, Messenger RNA, Micro RNA, PCR Cleanup), Type (Plasmid Dna Isolation and Purification , Total Rna Isolation and Purification, Genomic Dna Isolation and Purification, Messenger Rna Isolation and Purification, Microrna Isolation and Purification, Circulating Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification, PCR Cleanup), End User (Academic and Government Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers, Other End Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Definition: Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market
Nucleic acid isolation and purification technique is the step in molecular biology studies and recombinant DNA techniques. This technique has extensive applications in the arena of genetic engineering, life science research, forensics and molecular diagnostics. Nucleic acid isolation helps in processing of more sample in less time, minimizes nucleic acid loss ad degradation and increases laboratory efficiency and effectiveness.
According to the US Department of Health & Human Services, in 2016 there were approximately 36.7 million people worldwide living with HIV/AIDS, of these, 2.1 million were children (15 years old).
- Increasing execution of nucleic acid for molecular diagnostics, this act as driver to the market.
- Demand of pure nucleic acids in pharmaceutical & biotechnological sectors, this act as driver to the market.
- Rise in government funding in R&Ds, this act a restraints to the market.
- Higher prices of the instruments, this act a restraints to the market.
Segmentation: Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market
- Plasmid DNA
- Total RNA
- Blood DNA
- Genomic DNA
- Messenger RNA
- Micro RNA
- PCR Cleanup
- Plasmid Dna Isolation and Purification
- Total Rna Isolation and Purification
- Genomic Dna Isolation and Purification
- Messenger Rna Isolation and Purification
- Microrna Isolation and Purification
- Circulating Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification
- PCR Cleanup
By End User
- Academic and Government Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
- Other End Users
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced that they have done an agreement to acquire drug substance manufacturing site in Cork, Ireland, from GlaxoSmithKline plc, after that acquisition expand the capacity to meet customer demand for the development and commercial manufacturing of complex active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- In May 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced the acquisition of Brammer Bio, a leader in viral vector manufacturing for gene and cell therapies.
Key Questions Answered in Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market Report:-
Our Report offers:-
What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market in 2026?
What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market?
What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Vendors Profiles of Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market?
What are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market?
Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin and Market Share
What are the Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Market?
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research