The Burn Care market research report is a significant wellspring of the wise information for business methodologies. It gives industry diagram development examination and verifiable and cutting edge cost, income, demand and supply information. The exploration examiner gives a detailed portrayal of the value chain and its wholesalers. The examination report includes a comprehensive and specific investigation of the present business state offering bits of knowledge into market elements and key players. Additionally, this report likewise gives gainful market techniques to increase the advancement of the market in the figured time frame i.e. 2019-2026.
Global burn care market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 7.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
This Burn Care report studies the market status and forecast, categorizes the global market size, revenue, product price by manufactures, type, applications and regions. Geographically this Burn Care report covers a region like North America, Asia Pacific regions, Middle east and Africa and south America. The latest trends, product portfolio, demographics, geographical segmentation, and regulatory framework of the Market have also been included in the study. Some of the major players operating in global burn care market are KCI Licensing, Inc., Smith & Nephew, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, 3M, ConvaTec Group PLC, Accell Group, Anika Therapeutics, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health, Coloplast Pty Ltd, DeRoyal Industries, Inc., Hollister Incorporated, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., PAUL HARTMANN AG, Polymedics Innovations Inc. among others.
(SPECIAL OFFER (Avail Up-to 25% discount on this report)
Ask For Complimentary Sample PDF| Request At
Market Segmentation: Global Burn Care Market
Global Burn Care Market By Product Type (Advanced Burn Care Products, Biologics, Traditional Burn Care Products, Other), Depth of Burn (Partial-Thickness Burns, Minor Burns, Full-Thickness Burns), Cause of Burn (Thermal Burns, Electric Burns, Radiation burns, Chemical burns, Friction burns),End User (Hospitals, Burn Care Centres, Homecare, Clinic, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
TABLE OF CONTENTS GLOBAL BURN CARE MARKET
1.1. Objectives Of The Study
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Overview Of Global Burn Care Market
1.4. Currency And Pricing
1.6. Markets Covered
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
2.1. Markets Covered
2.2. Geographic Scope
2.3. Years Considered For The Study
2.4. Currency And Pricing
2.5. Research Methodology
2.6. Primary Interviews With Key Opinion Leaders
2.7. Secondary Sources
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Burn Care Market, By Product Typ
Request for more detailed information (TOC): https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-burn-care-market
- In June 2019, Smith & Nephew announced that they have introduced the new single use PICO 14 negative pressure wound therapy system which has the capability of driven duration of up to 14 days that support its usage in large wounds and is used in deep wounds. With this product launch, the company will increase its portfolio.
- In August 2018, B. Braun Medical Inc. (U.S.) a subsidiary of B. Braun Melsungen AG launched Prontosan Wound Gel X which is designed to cleanse and moisten wound beds for home personal care. It is applicable for diabetic leg, pressure ulcers, and foot burns, large surface area wounds, surgical incisions, and thickness wounds. It will help the company to expand wound care in the U.S. as this product is patient-friendly as well as also upsurge companies revenue from home care.
- In April 2017, ConvaTec Group PLC launched Foam Lite ConvaTec dressing. It is a flexible, light silicone foam bandage to manage low to non-exuding acute and chronic wounds. This launch will expand companies portfolio for wound care and will also help to increase market share in the U.S. as it is advanced foam for wound dressings.
ADVANCEMENTS IN BURN CARE PRODUCTS
The increased number of burn cases in various forms such as severe, minor, partial, full burns required several types of prevention such as prevention from infection and spread of wound and others have led to technological advancements in the products. The burn care centres focus on stabilizing the patient, preventing infection and optimizing functional recovery. Companies are investing in R&D (Research and Development)
INCREASING HEALTHCARE EXPENDITURE
The outpatient portion of hospitals’ activities i.e emergency department services has been growing steadily and may exceed half of all hospital revenue in recent years. According to American Hospital Association Annual Survey, in 2012 outpatient gross revenues (or charges) were about 44.0 % of total hospital gross revenues.
Features of the Report
- Key trends in the market place
- Major players and brands
- Drivers and restrains of the market
- Key developments in the market
- Challenges of market growth