Global Occupational Therapy Market, By Product (Cloud-Based, On-Premise), Disease (Mental Disorder, Physical Disorder), Application (Psychological Clinic, Hospital, Other), Geographical Segments (South America, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Occupational Therapy Market
The Global Occupational Therapy Market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Exclusive Sample of This Report in PDF:https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-occupational-therapy-market
Market Definition: Global Occupational Therapy Market
A health practitioner who helps with mental and physical conditions with daily living and working through everyday activities is called as occupational therapist. Occupational therapy helps people to overcome with mental problems. It includes helping individuals recovering from injury to regain skills, supporting individual for experiencing physical changes and also helping children with disabilities to participate fully in school and social situations. The devices used are an integral part of the occupational therapy that provides minimum optimum care to patients. In United States, The American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) is the national professional association for occupational therapy practitioners.
Recently the American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. (AOTA) represents 132,700 occupational therapists, 51,700 occupational therapy assistants and 28,600 occupational therapy students. In May 2017, the median annual wage for occupational therapists was $83,200. Net Health provides 98% of the nation’s largest hospital chains and healthcare professionals in more than 3,000 employee health, occupational medicine, urgent care, rehab therapy and wound care facilities.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising in number of accidents.
- Increasing industrialization.
- Increasing geriatric population.
- Increasing various illnesses and disabilities.
Market Segmentation: Global Occupational Therapy Market
- The global occupational therapy market is segmented based on product, disease, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on product, the market is segmented into cloud-based and on-premise
- Based on disease, the market is segmented into mental disorder and physical disorder.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into psychological clinic, hospital and other.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2017, Barron Associates’ VOTA software system for practice of simulated activities of daily living in upper extremity rehabilitation received FDA clearance as a Class II medical device under Classification Product Code LXJ.
- In January 2017, Arterys (San Francisco) based on cloud-based medical imaging software received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to market its Arterys Cardio DLcloud.
Competitive Analysis: Global Occupational Therapy Market
The global occupational therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as product (software) launches, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Occupational Therapy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Request for Free TOC:https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-occupational-therapy-market
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Occupational Therapy Market
Some of the major players operating in the global occupational therapy market are Hands On Technology E.V., Net Health, Fusion Web Clinic, Clinicsource, Focus On Therapeutic Outcomes(FOTO), Webpt, Planetrehab Inc., Optima Healthcare Solutions, LLC., Billing Dynamix, LLC, Clinicient, Saner Software, Merlinwave, Inc, PT Billing Solutions, Premise Health Inc., Collaboratemd, Access Therapists, Benchmark Occupational Therapy, Building Blocks Pediatrics, LLC, Nurturing Early Skills Therapy Center Inc., among others.
Research Methodology: Global Occupational Therapy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Physician, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global occupational therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)