The global big data as a service (BDaaS) market is estimated to reach USD 51.9 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of +31% over the forecast period, according to a new study by Researchnreports, The combination of big data analytics technologies and cloud computing platforms has led to the development of Big Data as a Service or BDaaS. BDaaS offers analyses of large and complex datasets over the Internet or as cloud-hosted services. The increasing requirement of structured data for analyses, which helps organizations achieve targets, coupled with the growing number of social media platforms and users accessing accessible multimedia content on the Internet, such as videos, audio, and text, are anticipated to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
Data-Driven Decision Making (DDDM) helps in addressing the problem of unstructured data analysis and enables organizations to make more informed decisions with transparency and accountability. It also offers increased capacity to scale changes and flexibility in modeling change scenarios, among others. For instance, Google has created a People Analytics Department that supports the organization in making decisions with fact-based data. In this department, Google has created a group called Information Lab, which includes social scientists who conduct innovative research that has changed the organizational practice within the company.
Request Sample Copy of Report @:
Profiling Key Players:
Teradata Corporation (Teradata), Google Incorporation (Google), Hewlett-Packard (HP), Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS), IBM Corporation, SAS Institute Inc., EMC Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation and SAP SE.
The growing adoption of social media analytics in BDaaS to monitor consumer preferences and offer personalization insights is anticipated to propel market growth over the forecast period. Moreover, the increasing importance of sentiment analysis has also encouraged enterprises to integrate social media into their business processes. This has resulted in a large amount of data being stored by organizations, which in turn, is expected to propel market growth over the forecast period.
Key market players are focusing on mergers & acquisitions to enhance their regional presence and target new customers across the globe. However, increasing privacy concerns coupled with the rapidly rising purchase costs and costs for installation, deployment, and maintenance may hamper the market over the forecast period.
Get Upto 20% Discount on this Report @:
Big Data as a Service Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Big Data as a Service Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Data Analytics-as-a-Service
Big Data as a Service Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Small and Medium-sized Business
- Large Enterprise
Big Data as a Service End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Media & Entertainment
- IT & Telecommunication
Market by Countries:
- North America -United States, Canada, and Mexico
- Europe -UK, Germany, France, Russia, and Italy
- Asia-Pacific-China, Korea, Japan, India, and Southeast Asia
- South America-Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, etc.
- The Middle East and Africa -Saudi Arabia, UAE, Nigeria, Egypt, and South Africa.
Get Detail Inquiry @:
Reasons to Purchase This Market Report:
- To assess the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by these players in the past five years
- Detailed company profiles comprising the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
A 360-degree synopsis of the competitive scenario of the Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) Market is presented in this report. It has an enormous data allied to the recent product and technological developments in the markets. It has a comprehensive analysis of the impact of these advancements on the market’s future growth, wide-ranging analysis of these expansions on the market’s future growth.
Table of Content: Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) Market
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) Market Landscape
Part 04: Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) Market Sizing
Part 05: Five Forces Analysis
Part 06: Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) Market Segmentation By Product
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
Get Complete Report @: