Global Industrial Valves Market By Material (Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Cryogenic, Alloy Based, Others), Valve Type (Ball Valves, Butterfly Valves, Check Valves, Diaphragm Valves, Gate Valves, Globe Valves, Plug Valves, Safety Valves), Product (Quarter-Turn Valve, Multi-Turn Valve, Others), Size (Upto 1”, 1-6”, 6-25”, 25-50”, More than 50”), End-Use Industry (Water & Wastewater Treatment, Oil & Gas, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Energy & Power, Agriculture, Pulp & Paper, Food & Beverage Processing, Metals & Mining, Pharmaceuticals, Construction, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Industrial Valves Market
Global Industrial Valves Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 7025 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 94.52 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.78% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in demand of the product from energy & power and oil & gas industries.
REQUEST FOR SAMPLE PDF OF REPORT @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-industrial-valves-market
Market Definition: Global Industrial Valves Market
Industrial valves are mechanical devices that are attached on various machines and equipments for the control of flow in a system; they are differentiated according to the different functions they perform such as stop/start, throttle, non-return, etc. They are categorised on different shapes and sizes according to the different needs of the consumer from the different industries.
- Increasing prevalence of smart cities development and installation; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Presence of strict regulations and compliances from the authorities for making the industries more reliable
- Requirement of halting of operational activities for the maintenance and repair activities of these industrial valves; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Emerson Electric Co. announced that they had acquired Advanced Engineering Valves. This acquisition will help in providing their customers with the widest range of industrial valves that are equipped with high performance and reliability.
- In July 2018, SPX Corporation announced the launch of a new range of valves that are expected to be used for separation of dissimilar products for the food & beverage processing industry. The new range of valves launched under the series, “D4” allows thorough cleaning and helps in significant reduction of cleaning costs.
Global industrial valves market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of industrial valves market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Table of Contents:
- Product Overview and Scope
- Global Application/End Users
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Market Size (Value and Volume) Forecast (2019-2026)
- Research Findings and Conclusion
DOWNLOAD PDF COPY OF TABLE OF CONTENT @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-industrial-valves-market
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently present in the market are Schlumberger Limited; Neway valve; Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc; Flowserve Corporation; KITZ Corporation; IMI plc; Metso Corporation; The Weir Group PLC; Crane Co.; SPX Corporation; Emerson Electric Co.; Kim Valves Australia PTY Ltd.; AVK Holding A/S; Swagelok Company; Samson AG; Avcon Controls Pvt Ltd; Conbraco Industries Inc.; Forbes Marshall; Ham Let Israel Canada Ltd; Dwyer Instruments, Inc.; EBRO ARMATUREN Gebr. Bröer GmbH; ALFA LAVAL; Velan Inc.; CIRCOR International, Inc.; Curtiss-Wright Corporation; Danfoss; Georg Fischer Ltd.; Baker Hughes, a GE company LLC; Hitachi Metals, Ltd.; Honeywell International Inc.; ITT INC.; Mueller Water Products, Inc.; NIBCO INC.,; OKANO VALVE MFG. CO. LTD.; TechnipFMC plc; Valvitalia SpA; Xylem and DunAn.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India
Hong Kong: +852-8192-7475