The report helps in planning by providing precise and state-of-the-art information about the consumer’s demands, preferences, attitudes and their changing tastes about the specific product. The Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Equipment Market report is a window to the Semiconductors and Electronics industry which explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are. The numerical data of this report is mainly backed up by two statistical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. The Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Equipment Market report plays key role in keeping hold of reputation of the firm and its products. Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Equipment Market research report also directs the manufacturer about planning of advertising and sales promotion efforts and makes it more effective.
Surface mount technology (SMT) equipments are machinery, components and hardware accessories utilized in the production of various electronic circuits, while also being utilized for printing the various components on PCB’s. These equipments also provide more than just production features, they also provide inspection, repairing/maintenance, cleaning and placement of the components being placed on the PCB. Global surface mount technology (SMT) equipment market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 8.08% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the significant rise in the usage of smart gadgets/electronics along with a growing need for automation of operations in industries.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-surface-mount-technology-smt-equipment-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global surface mount technology (SMT) equipment market are FUJI CORPORATION; Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation; Mycronic; Nordson Corporation; Panasonic Corporation; JUTZE Intelligence Technology Co.,Ltd.; Cyber Optics Corporation; Electro Scientific Industries, Inc.; JUKI CORPORATION; Viscom AG; ASM Assembly Systems GmbH & Co. KG; ASML; Hangzhou Neoden Technology Co.,Ltd; KLA Corporation; KOH YOUNG TECHNOLOGY inc.; MIRTEC; OMRON Corporation; PARMI Corp.; Test Research, Inc.; Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.; GLENBROOK TECHNOLOGIES; Heller Industries, Inc; Illinois Tool Works Inc.; Naprotek, Inc.; Saki Corporation; Nikon Metrology NV; Teradyne Inc.; Universal Instruments Corporation and YXLON International, among others.
- Rapid rise in usage of miniature electric circuits and components; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growth in the utilization of wearable devices and a significant boom in smartphones globally are expected to foster growth in the market
- Need for effectively reducing the costs of operations while also increasing the production quantity of miniaturized electronics is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Large establishment & maintenance costs associated with these equipments is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Need for managing the heat associated with the frequent operational cycle; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
- Lack in compatibility of these machines in producing or dealing with high-powered electric components; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Equipment Market
- Passive Surface-Mount Devices
- Transistor & Diodes
- Integrated Circuits
- Inspection Equipment
- Laser/SPI (Solder Paste Inspection)
- X-Ray/AXI (Automated X-Ray Inspection)
- Optical/AOI (Automated Optical Inspection)
- Placement Equipment
- Sequential Pick-And-Place
- Soldering Equipment
- Wave Oven
- Reflow Oven
- Screen Printing Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment
- Repair & Rework Equipment
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Energy & Power Systems
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, KLA Corporation announced that they had completed the acquisition of Orbotech Ltd. The completion of this acquisition will provide KLA with greater presence in the electronics market providing several expansions to their existing product and service offerings. The combined presence of both the companies will provide greater knowledge and drive the innovations in the market.
- In October 2017, Mycronic AB (publ) announced that they had acquired VIT S.A.S. for approximately 8 million Euros. This acquisition is a complement to the existing offerings of Mycronic and will provide a larger product offering for SMT equipment specifically for inspection requirements. This combination will also help the companies further innovate and provide 3D inspection solutions while entering into a larger geographical presence worldwide.
Global surface mount technology (SMT) equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of surface mount technology (SMT) equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725