The Platinum Mining Market report is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. The report also helps in understanding the global Platinum Mining market through key segments including application, product type, and end user. This analysis is based on various parameters such as CGAR, share, size, production, and consumption. This helps the competitors in taking well-versed business decisions by having overall insights of the market scenario. Report explores the current outlook in global and key regions from the perspective of players, countries, product types and end industries.
What is platinum used:
Platinum’s diverse range of applications make it one of the most valued materials in the world today. It is widely used in jewellery, due to its purity, resistance to fading and ability to hold jewels securely. Platinum and other platinum group metals (PGMs) enable catalytic converters to strip pollutants from car exhaust gases, and demand for PGMs from the car industry continues to grow as emissions regulators become ever more stringent.
The report has also focused on the competitive landscape and the key strategies deployed by the market participants to strengthen their presence in the global Platinum Mining market. Leading players operating in the global Platinum Mining market comprising Anglo AmericanPlatinumLtd., Impala, Lonmin, Norilsk Nickel, Platina Resources Ltd, Aquarius Platinum Ltd, Wesizwe Platinum Ltd, Zimplats Holdings Ltd, Sedibelo Platinum Mines Limited, Northam Platinum Ltd, Incwala Resources (Pty) Ltd, Royal Bafokeng Platinum, Eastplats, Platinum Group Metals Ltd, Sino-platinum, Jinchuan Group also profiled in the report.
Get Sample PDF Copy of This Report (Up to30% Discount)
- Commitment to elimination of fatalities – zero fatalities at own managed operations in Q2 2019
- Total PGM production (expressed as 5E+Au metal in concentrate) increased by 1% to 1,118,700 ounces, (excluding Sibanye-Stillwater Rustenburg mine 4E material)
- Own managed mines PGM production decreased by 4% to 633,600 ounces due to lower production from Mogalakwena and Mototolo
- Joint venture PGM production (mined and purchase of concentrate, excluding Mototolo) decreased by 4% to 228,200 ounces due to lower volume from Modikwa, despite a strong performance from Kroondal
- Purchase of PGM concentrate from third parties increased by 22% to 256,900 ounces due to higher volumes received from BRPM and Siyanda (excluding Sibanye-Stillwater Rustenburg mine 4E material that transitioned to a tolling arrangement)
- Refined PGM production including tolling increased by 23% to 1,426,900 ounces due to improved processing operational performance and stability at processing assets
Refined production and sales volumes
Own refined PGM production, excluding tolling, increased by 10% to 1,273,400 ounces (refined platinum production increased by 3% to 591,000 ounces and refined palladium production increased by 17% to 428,400 ounces). The increase was largely driven by improved operational performance and stability across the processing assets, particularly at the Anglo Converter Plant (ACP), as well as lower refined production in the prior period which was impacted by the Mortimer smelter rebuild.
Refined PGM production including tolling of 154,400 4E ounces treated in the quarter under tolling arrangements, increased by 23% to 1,426,900 PGM ounces.
The Global Platinum Mining market elaborate report, offers a summary study on regional forecast, business size, and associated revenue estimations. The Platinum Mining report more emphasizes primary challenges and growth trends adopted by leading makers of the market.
This report segments the global Platinum Mining Market on the basis of Types are
On The basis Of Application, the Global Platinum Mining Market is
Refining of platinum
Jjewelery of platinum
The report provides a detailed breakdown of the market region-wise and categorizes it at various levels. Regional segment analysis displaying regional production volume, consumption volume, revenue, and growth rate from 2020-2026 covers: Americas (United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil), APAC (China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain), Middle East & Africa (Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries)
Through the measurable examination, the report delineates the universal Platinum Mining Market including limit, generation, creation esteem, cost/benefit, supply/request and worldwide import/send out. The all out market is additionally isolated by organization, by nation, and by application/type for the aggressive scene examination. The report at that point gauges 2020-2026 market improvement patterns of industry. Examination of upstream crude materials, downstream interest, and current market elements is additionally completed. At last, the report makes some significant proposition for another undertaking of Platinum Mining Market before assessing its attainability.
The report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC:
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Takeaways from this Report:
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates, Volume and price knowledge – for products type, finish use applications and by completely different trade verticals of Platinum Mining Market.
- Understand the various dynamics influencing the Platinum Mining market – key driving factors, challenges, and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your contestant performance of Platinum Mining Market – market shares, strategies, monetary benchmarking, product benchmarking and additional.
- Platinum Mining Market report analyzes the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to enhance top-line revenues.
- Comprehend the exchange give chain a profound jump on the value increase at each progression, to enhance cost and deliver efficiencies in your procedures.
- Get a fast outlook on the Platinum Mining market report entropy – Deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past Five years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and restrictive landscape for quite prime twenty countries globally for the Platinum Mining market.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement
Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Market Insights Reports is an online market research reports library of 500,000 in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Market Insights Reports offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.
Irfan Tamboli – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687