The hospitals across the globe are increasing their investments in order to safeguard the crucial data of their patients by implementing multiple authentications methods for intranet access to protect electronic health records. The hospitals are using biometrics authentication for network security to ensure and restrict people to login from multiple locations. Additionally, multiple authentication methods decreases reliance on passwords which ultimately reduces threats of hacking, malware and phishing attack of records. For instance, NorthShore University has upgraded its health system by deploying Imprivata which is a fingerprint biometric identification solution, it has a fingerprint reader integrated with electronic health record. Thus, the growing need among hospitals to upgrade their healthcare delivery systems by deploying strong authentication methods is enhancing the growth of global healthcare cybersecurity market.
Request for Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=455
The ongoing trend of IoT in medical industry is expected to provide an opportunity to key players in the global cyber-security healthcare market. The proliferation of IoT devices in the healthcare industry and extensive network of connected devices enables the hacker to conveniently hack using malware and ransomware. Thus, the advent of new technology is encouraging healthcare organizations to improve their technology infrastructure, thereby preventing attacks and safeguarding their network. The strong authentication functionality is required by health care organizations to ensure that only authentic employees are allowed access to internal networks and specific applications. Companies have progressively moved to multi-factor authentication to avoid the threats of password-based authentication. Thus, the ongoing trend of IoT and introduction of new technologies is providing platform to the market vendors to expand their product portfolio, hence supplementing the growth of global healthcare cybersecurity market.
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of global healthcare cybersecurity market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Enquiry before Buying @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=455
Key Findings of the Report:
- On the basis of type, solutions segment held the largest market share. Rising incidences of data breach due to ransomware is leading to the increased adoption of different types of cyber security solutions, driving the segment growth.
- Based on deployment, on premise deployment dominated the market owing to its higher penetration across various healthcare organizations.
- Based on security type, endpoint security held the largest market share. The ability of end to end encryption method to secure communication which prevents third parties from accessing data, has increased its adoption across healthcare enterprises. This factor is influencing towards the segment growth.
- The presence of strong medical infrastructure in the North America region is driving the growth of market in the region. However, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in terms of demand for global healthcare cybersecurity market over the forecast period.
- Some of the key players in the market include Cisco, FireEye, DXC Technology Company, AO Kaspersky Lab, among others.
Request for Customization@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=455
Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market:
- By Type
- Security Solution
- Risk and Compliance Management Solution
- Data Center Management
- Mobile Based Solution
- Others (Disaster Recovery Solution, Data Loss Protection Solution, Etc.)
- Risk Assessment
- Implementation and Integration
- Training and Support
- By Deployment
- Cloud Based
- By Security Type
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
- Content Security
- Endpoint Security
- Network Security
- Wireless Security
- By End Users
- Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals Manufactures
- Medical Devices Companies
- Health Insurance Companies
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Others (Research Institutes, Cell Banks, Etc.)
- By Geography
- North America
- United States
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
For More Information Visit@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Healthcare-Cybersecurity-Market-2019-2027-455
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization.
From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email id: email@example.com
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
The Work Lab,
Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, MH, 411016