Online to Offline Commerce Market will register a 15.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 242700 million by 2024, from US$ 119200 million in 2019.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Online to Offline Commerce market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
The Online to Offline Commerce Market report profiles the following companies, which includes: – Booking Holdings, Expedia, Uber, Didi Chuxing, Airbnb, Ctrip, Suning.com, Meituan Dianping, 58.com, Tuniu Corporation, Fang Holdings Limited
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.reportsintellect.com/sample-request/278787
O2O (online to offline) refers to a new-type e-commerce model in which through the websites in the online shopping malls or their own websites, the merchants show the information of products and services to customers; meanwhile, through QR code, APP or location based service (LBS), customers login the online stores or filter the online products and services and then make the order and pay the bills, but they validate and experience the consumptions offline. This model not only meets the personalized demand of customers, but also helps the merchants to propagate their information of products and services faster, farther and wider.
Growth of the online travel market is driven by the increase in internet penetration, rise in disposable income of people in emerging markets, and ease of comparing a variety of travel options online. Market players are introducing innovative travel and vacation package deals to assist travelers in making sound travel decisions as per their spending capability, such as affordable packages for international destination, discounts on car rentals and cash back on international flights.
Product Type Coverage:- Group-Buying Platform, Online Shopping Platform
Product Application Coverage:- Travel & Tourism, Hotel Booking, Ridesharing, Restaurant, Others
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Get 10% Instant Discount @ https://www.reportsintellect.com/discount-request/278787
Table of Contents –
Global Online to Offline Commerce Market Size, Status and Forecast 2024
1 Market Overview
2 Manufacturers Profiles
3 Global Online to Offline Commerce Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer
4 Global Online to Offline Commerce Market Analysis by Regions
5 North America Online to Offline Commerce by Countries
6 Europe Online to Offline Commerce by Countries
7 Asia-Pacific Online to Offline Commerce by Countries
8 South America Online to Offline Commerce by Countries
9 Middle East and Africa Online to Offline Commerce by Countries
10 Global Online to Offline Commerce Market Segment by Type
11 Global Online to Offline Commerce Market Segment by Application
12 Online to Offline Commerce Market Forecast
13 Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
14 Research Findings and Conclusion
- To study and analyze the global Online to Offline Commerce market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Online to Offline Commerce market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Online to Offline Commerce players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Online to Offline Commerce with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Online to Offline Commerce submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Reports Intellect is your one-stop solution for everything related to market research and market intelligence. We understand the importance of market intelligence and its need in today’s competitive world.
Our professional team works hard to fetch the most authentic research reports backed with impeccable data figures which guarantee outstanding results every time for you.
So, whether it is the latest report from the researchers or a custom requirement, our team is here to help you in the best possible way.
PH – + 1-706-996-2486
225 Peachtree Street NE,
Atlanta, GA 30303