“In Vitro Fertilization market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.9%”
The global in vitro fertilization market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.9% to reach to USD 847.8 million by 2022. Factors propelling market growth include growth in the median age of first-time motherhood, declining fertility rates, rising male infertility, rise in consumption of alcohol and cigarettes, and growing public awareness about infertility and the available treatment options. However, the high cost and low success rate of the IVF treatment and restrictive regulation and ethical concerns are expected to restrict the growth of In vitro fertilization market to a certain extent.
#Download Sample PDF Brochure of Report spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=639633
Key Players: Cooper Surgical (US), Vitro life (Sweden), Cook Medical (US), Irvine Scientific (US), and Thermo Fisher Scientific (US)
“Reagents to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
By product, the in vitro fertilization market is segmented into reagents and equipment. Reagents are estimated to account for the largest share in the global in vitro fertilization market in 2017. This large share can be attributed to the fact that increasing number of IVF procedures would lead to increase in the usage of reagents.
“Asia Pacific to dominate the IVF market”
The APAC region is expected to hold the largest share of the global in vitro fertilization market in 2017. The region is also expected to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The large share and high growth rate of the APAC region can be attributed growth in the median age of first-time motherhood, rising infertility rates, growing prevalence of PCOS, increasing incidence of obesity, the rise in fertility tourism, and government initiatives.
Inquire or Discount more about this latest research report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=639633
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them, garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or acombination of the below-mentioned strategies.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by the top players in the global in vitro fertilization market
- Product Enhancement/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends and product launches in the global in vitro fertilization market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by type of cycle, product, end user and region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products or product enhancements, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global in vitro fertilization market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, and products of leading players in the global market.
About Us: ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.