Global proximity cards market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the higher inclination of consumers towards adoption of cashless modes of payment.
Proximity cards market report presents the best market and business solutions to semiconductors&electronics industry in this rapidly revolutionizing market place to thrive in the market. This market research report is a careful investigation of current scenario of the market and future estimations which spans several market dynamics. Market definition gives the scope of particular product with respect to the driving factors and restraints in the market. Competitor strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and acquisitions can be utilized well by the semiconductors&electronics industry to take better steps for selling goods and services.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-proximity-cards-market
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global proximity cards market are ID card SMB; IDenticard Systems; Paragon Group Limited; ADT; Zions Security; Gemalto NV; Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security GmbH; Watchdata; Advanced Card Systems Ltd.; CardLogix Corporation; HID Global Corporation/ASSA ABLOY AB; Zebra Technologies Corp.; Magicard Ltd; AlphaPass; Identiv, Inc.; Allegion plc; FERMAX ELECTRONICA S.A.U.; ZKTECO CO., LTD.; Honeywell International Inc; The Chamberlain Group Inc.; Vanderbilt Industries among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, ZKTECO CO., LTD. exhibited their products and latest innovations during the IFSEC 2018, held in London, United Kingdom from 19-21st June 2018. The products introduced by the company included “BioOnCard”, “LPRS1000” and “HiFace”. These products are all based on various innovations and provide high levels of security services in a variety of applications
- In January 2017, Identiv, Inc. announced the availability of “uTrust TS Cards” based on a high frequency of 13.56 MHz helping enhance the levels of security in a low-cost. This product range is designed to meet all of the requirements of customers in an access card such as easy operability, installation, high support and compatibility. The cards under this range are available in two variants as “TS Standard” and “TS Migration”
- Rapid rise in the age of digitalization age and focus on adoption of better security solutions will boost the market growth
- Various innovations of technology and development of advanced product range by various manufacturers is another factor driving the growth of this market
- Higher effectiveness against frauds and illegal access in different applications with the usage of these devices will also propel the market growth
- Various authentication advantages of contactless smart cards over proximity cards is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the lack of performance associated with 125 kHz proximity systems; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-proximity-cards-market
Segmentation: Global Proximity Cards Market
- Low Frequency Cards
- High Frequency Cards
- Ultra-High Frequency Cards
- Smartcard Integrated Circuits
- Memory Smart Cards
- Microprocessor Smart Card
- Hotel Buildings
- Office Building
- Government Building
- Retail & Loyalty
- Energy & Utility
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Get Full Table Of content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-proximity-cards-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]