Global Smart Gas Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 14.22 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 38.35 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 13.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to increasing levels of adoption of t of smart gas systems in the industrial sector.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the smart gas market are
- ABB (Switzerland),
- Aclara Technologies LLC (U.S.),
- Badger Meter, Inc. (U.S.),
- Capgemini (France),
- CGI Inc. (Canada),
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG (Germany),
- Elster Group SE (Germany),
- General Electric Company (U.S.),
- International Business Machines Corporation (U.S.),
- Itron, Inc. (U.S.),
- Landis+Gyr (Switzerland),
- Oracle (U.S.),
- Schneider Electric (France),
- Sensus (U.S.),
- Silver SpringNetworks (U.S.),
- Verizon (U.S.),
- IBM Corporation (US),
- Emerson Electric (US),
- Honeywell International Inc. (US),
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan),
- are few among others.
This Smart Gas Market research report is a complete overview of the market that spans various aspects such as product definition, customary vendor landscape, and market segmentation based on various parameters such as type of product, its components, type of management and geography. The report has wide-ranging and comprehensive market insights which are based on business intelligence. The Smart Gas Market report is generated based on the market type, size of the organization, availability on-premises, the end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
This Smart Gas Market report also estimates the growth rate and the market value based on market dynamics and growth inducing factors. It is a well-versed fact that competitive analysis is the major aspect of any market research report and hence many points are covered under this including strategic profiling of key players in the market, analyse core competencies of key players, and draw a competitive landscape for the market. This Smart Gas Market report is built with the careful efforts of innovative, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and experienced team of analysts, researchers, industry experts, and forecasters.
The smart gas devices are very helpful in monitoring solution for gas utilities deals remotely. These devices play a very important role in tracking asset performance which provides real-time data during gas operations. The smart meters help in capturing, storing, and transmitting meter data to the main server. The growing demand for the energy demand globally, rapid urbanization and technological advancements are driving the market for global smart gas.
- Increasing demand for mobile electronic devices that have the capabilities to control the various devices and have a modern display from the various events and conferences is also expected to drive the market growth
- Rapid urbanization and technological advancements are driving the market for global smart gas.
- There is increase in global energy demand that is expected to drive the market growth.
- There is increase in amount of economic and regulatory support that is also driving the market growth.
- There is lack of awareness and skilled workforce in gas market which is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
For More Details In-Depth Inquiry @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-smart-gas-market
Segmentation: Global Smart Gas Market
- Machine Vision Systems
- Control Device
- Communication Segment
- Other Components
- Information Technology
- Human Machine Interface
- Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence
- Plant Asset Management
- Manufacturing Execution System
- Warehouse Management System
- Industrial Communications
- Other Information Technologies
- Enabling Technology
- Ar And Vr In Manufacturing
- Collaborative Robots
- Industrial Machine Vision
- Machine Condition Monitoring
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Manufacturing
- Industrial 3d Printing
- Automated Guided Vehicle
- Digital Twin
- Industrial Cybersecurity
- Industrial Internet of Things (IoT)
By End User
- Discrete Industry
- Medical Devices
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- Machine Manufacturing
- Others Discrete Industries
- Process Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
- Food & Beverages
- Other Process Industries
By Deployment Mode
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Alon Gas Mulling Merged With Tamar Petroleum. With this merger tamar petroleum will expand its business in Israel.
- In Jan 2018, Itron, Inc. Acquired Silver Spring Networks. This acquisition enhanced tron’s capabilities and advanced its strategy of delivering highly-secure, value-generating solutions for utilities, smart cities and the broader industrial IoT sector.
The global smart gas market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of smart gas market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Get Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-smart-gas-market