Global laryngoscopes market is expected to reach at a CAGR of 10.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. Global Laryngoscopes Market By Type (Flexible, Rigid), Visualization System (Video Laryngoscopes, Fiber Laryngoscopes), Accessories (Handles, Blades, Fibre Bundles, Shell and Caps, Sets & Kits, Cytology Brush, Bulbs, Battery holders, Bags, Others), Application (Diagnostic, Surgical), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Centres, Surgical Centres, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Competitive Analysis: Global Laryngoscopes Market
Some of the prominent players operating in this market are Teleflex Incorporated, Olympus Corporation, Welch Allyn, Ambu A/S., HOYA Corporation, Stryker, Henke-Sass, Wolf GmbH, Fujifilm Corporation, Medtronic, Salter Labs, Smiths Medical among Others.
Laryngoscopy is used in the visualization and examination of larynx. A laryngoscope is a device which is composed of blades, light source and handle. The fiber optic light source is used in illumination and visualization of the internal laryngeal inlet under direct vision or line of sight facilitating the placement of a tracheal tube beyond the vocal cords. The laryngoscopy procedure is categorized into two forms such as direct laryngoscopy and indirect laryngoscopy. In direct laryngoscopy, the laryngoscopes blades are used for the direct visualization of the patient’s tracheal opening and glottic opening by the laryngoscopist. The laryngoscope blade consists of 3 components such as a spatula, flange and tip. The spatula passes through the surface of tongue, flange used for displacing the tongue and tip used for lifting the epiglottis directly or indirectly. The direct laryngoscopy is a standard technique for the tracheal intubation whereas in the indirect laryngoscopy patients are not required for the direct visualization of the vocal cord.
- In October 2018, Olympus Corporationhas introduced the OER-Mini for ENT endoscopes. The OER-Mini for ENT endoscopes is a table top endoscopic reprocessor which is specifically designed to eliminate the manual steps of reprocessing endoscopes through high level disinfecting in order to improve reprocessing efficiency. It helped Olympus to provide simpler and faster treatment option for patients and have a strong market presence.
- In October 2017, Ambu A/S has launched aScope 4 and vivasight. The product launch will help Ambu A/S. in the expansion of its endoscopy business.
- In December 2016, BD Launched advanced prefillable syringe for higher volume injection of biologics. This will help to reduce the number of necessary injections. Company will be benefited with this product launch as it will enhance the company’s product portfolio.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-laryngoscopes-market
Global laryngoscopes market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on the type, visualization system, application, accessories and end user.
On the basis of type, the market is segmented into rigid and flexible. In 2019, flexible segment is projected to lead with the shares and growing with the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
On the basis of visualization system, the market is segmented into video laryngoscopes and fiber laryngoscopes. Video laryngoscopes is further segmented into channeled video laryngoscopes and un-channeled video laryngoscopes based on the types. In 2019, video laryngoscopes segment is projected to lead with the shares. However, fiber laryngoscopes segment is growing with the highest CAGR in the
forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into diagnostic and surgical. In 2019, diagnostic segment is projected to lead with the shares and will attain the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
On the basis of accessories, the market is segmented into handles, blades, fibre bundles, shell and caps, sets & kits, cytology brush, bulbs, battery holders, bags and others. Handles are further segmented into conventional handles, fiber optic handles, LED handles. Based on types, blades are further divided into reusable blades and disposable blades. In 2019, handles segment is projected to lead with the shares. However, blades segment is growing with the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, ambulatory centers, surgical centers and others. In 2019, hospitals segment is projected to lead with the shares and will attain the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-laryngoscopes-market
Reasons to Purchase this Report
· Current and future of Global Laryngoscopes Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
· The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
· Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
· The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
· The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]