Global Flame Retardant Acrylic Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 8.23 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 16.89 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.40% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The exceptional characteristics of the fluids such as non-flammability, compatibility and maintain temperature with various types of plastics and metals is leading to the increased usage of the engineered fluids.
The report is essentially helpful for mapping the strategies related to production, product launches, costing, inventory, purchasing and marketing. With the use of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis which are two of the standard, prominent and full-proof methods, this flame retardant acrylic market report is been framed. With this flame retardant acrylic report it becomes easy to uncover the best market opportunities and foster resourceful information for your business to thrive in the market. This report offers appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and works toward an effortless decision-making process. Transparent, reliable and extensive market information of this flame retardant acrylic report will certainly develop your business and improve your return on investment (ROI).
To Explore More, Download Sample Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-flame-retardant-acrylic-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in this market DuPont, Milliken & Company, Koninklijke Ten Cate bv, Pbi PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS INC, Gunei Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Huntsman International LLC, KANEKA CORPORATION, LENZING AG, Evonik., Solvay and TOYOBO CO., LTD, The Chemours Company, Clariant, LANXESS, BASF SE, Akzo Nobel N.V., Nabaltec AG, Albemarle Corporation, Italmatch Chemicals S.p.A., HUBER ENGINEERED MATERIALS.
- High demand from oil and gas, military, and construction industry in developing countries is driving the market growth
- Increasing demand from oil and gas, military, and construction industry is likely to drive the growth of the engineered fluids market
- High manufacturing cost of the flame retardant acrylic is considered to be major restraint for the market
- Investment for R&D is high which is likely to restrain the growth of the in the flame retardant acrylic market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Evonik marketed 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate phosphate which is a flame retardant with the brand name VISIOMER HEMA-P 70M. The product offered new options for customers with special requirements for anti-corrosion characteristics and flame-retardant.
- In February 2017, Chemours announced the opening of a new Christi plant in Texas, U.S. This helped in maximizing the production capacity or the HFO-1234yf-based-products and make potential change in the products causing global warming.
Any inquiry, Speak to Our Expert: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-flame-retardant-acrylic-market
Segmentation: Global Flame Retardant Acrylic Market
- By Type
- Alumina Trihydrate
- Brominated Flame Retardants
- Antimony Trioxide
- Phosphorous Flame Retardants
- By End-user Industry
- Paints & Coatings
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
About DataBridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]