Breast pump is a device which is used by the mothers so that they can extract milk from their breasts. There are mainly three types of breast pump manual, electric and battery powered breast pumps. All breast pumps have some basic parts like pump, breast shield and milk container. Single and double are the two different types of the pumping. Increasing new born and increasing women working population will fuel the growth of this market.
Global Breast Pumps Market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 2.03 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.54% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing population and rising disposable income is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Get Sample Analysis of This Market Information at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-breast-pumps-market
Global Breast Pumps Market Competitive Analysis:
Global breast pumps market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of breast pumps market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Medela announced the launch of their Medela Symphony PLUS Direct Rental Program so that they can support the breast milk supply. This program is specially designed so that mothers can provide better milk to the infants. This program has two new pumping programs The INITIATE program and MAINTAIN program. This will help the mother access breast pump which are only used in hospitals.
- In May 2019, Ameda Breastfeeding Products announced the launch of their new breast pump Ameda Myo Pro which is specially designed to provide advanced customization to the breastfeeding mothers. This new product consists of LED light for nighttime pumping and also have LCD timer display. It is very useful for late night pumping
Global Breast Pumps Market Key Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global breast pumps market are:-
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- MEDELA Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.,
- Pigeon Corporation,
- Mayborn Group Limited,
- Hygeia HealthInc;,
- Bailey Medical,
- Albert Manufacturing USA.
Inquiry Before Buying at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-breast-pumps-market
Global Breast Pumps Market
- By Product (Open System Breast Pump, Closed System Breast Pump),
- Technology (Electric Breast Pump, Manual Breast Pump, Battery Powered Breast Pumps),
- End- Users (Hospital, Home Care),
- Application (Personal Use Pumps, Healthcare/Hospital Grade Pumps),
- Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
- Increasing number of new born is driving the market
- Technological advancement and development in breast pumps will also drive the growth of this market
- Rising demand for advanced medical technology will also propel the market growth
- Favorable repayment scenario is another important factor contribution as a driver.
Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-breast-pumps-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]