Global Metal Coatings Market By Technology (Liquid Coating, Powder Coating), Process (Coil Coatings, Extrusion Coatings, Hot Dip Galvanized), Resin Type (Polyester, Plastisol, Siliconized Polyester, Fluoropolymer, Polyurethane); End-Use Industry (Marine industry and Protective Coatings, Building & Construction, Automotive & Transportation, Consumer Goods & Appliances, Military and Defence, others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Metal Coatings Market
Global metal coatings market is estimated to reach USD 21.4 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The major demand from industries like building and construction, automotive and appliances is key driver for the metal coating market.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-metal-coatings-market
Market Definition: Global Metal Coatings Market
Metal coating is a surfaced layer applied on the other metal to protect them from corrosion. The metal coatings are durable, corrosion resistant layer, and it also provides load bearing capability. They are widely used in industries such as building & construction, automotive & transportation, consumer goods & appliances, marine and protective coatings, and others.
- Growing building & construction, automotive, and appliances industries
- High demand for metal coatings from the asia-pacific region
- Demand for fluoropolymer resin type continues to grow in the building & construction market
- Fluctuating raw material costs is one of the restraints for the market
- Composite material replacing painted aluminium, steel sheets in the building & construction industry
Segmentation: Global Metal Coatings Market
- Liquid Coating
- Powder coating
- Coil Coatings
- Extrusion Coatings
- Hot Dip Galvanized
By Resin Type
- Siliconized Polyester
By End Use Industry
- Building & Construction
- Ceiling Grids
- Roof & Wall Panels
- Curtain Walls
- Automotive & Transportation
- Oil Filter
- Wheel Trim
- Door Handle
- Windshield Wipers
- Roof Racks
- Consumer Goods & Appliances
- Washing Machines
- Microwave Ovens
- Air conditioners
- Marine And Protective Coatings
- Engine Rooms
- Oil & gas
- Wind Industry
- Solar Industry
- Line Cans
- Wind Industry
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, HEMPEL A/S worldwide coating manufacturer launched new coating solution for heavy equipment and truck OEMs. The product is specially designed to improve productivity and quality for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
- In April 2019, AZZ Inc., metal coating service provider acquired all outstanding shares and asset of K2 partners Inc. Through this acquisition company increased their network in 44 sites located in U.S. and Canada.
- In May 2017, BASF Chemical manufactures launched new light stabilizers for wood and metal coatings. This product is specially designed to provide durability for exterior use. This product will meet customer requirement of high performance light stabilizers.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-metal-coatings-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Metal Coatings Market
Global metal coatings market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of metal coatings market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Metal Coatings Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in metal coatings market are PPG Industries, Inc., DuPont, Akzo Nobel N.V., Valspar, The Sherwin-Williams Company, BASF SE, Axalta Coating Systems, LLC., KANSAI PAINT CO., LTD, Beckers Group, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., NOF Metal Coatings Group, Alucoil, China Powder Coating, The Magni Group, Inc., 3A Composites Holding AG, AZZ Inc., Stahl Holdings B.V., Metal Coatings, Praxair S.T. Technology, Inc, Technicoat s.r.o., MPT Sweden AB, UMC, Hempel A/S and others
Research Methodology: Global Metal Coatings Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725