Global Phenol Derivatives Market By Raw Material (Benzene, Propylene, Toluene), By Technology (Cumene Peroxidation Process, Raschig Process, Toluene Two Stage Oxidation Process, Sulphonation Process), By Derivative (Bisphenol-A, Phenolic Resin, Caprolactam, Alkylphenol), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Phenol Derivatives Market
Global phenol derivatives market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 11.89 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to rapid growth in demand of phenol derivatives from end-use industries.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-phenol-derivatives-market
Market Definition: Global Phenol Derivatives Market
Phenol is a white volatile chemical substance that is soluble in water and the derivatives obtained from phenol are used for flavouring. Phenol derivatives are also used for various medical treatments such as fever, nausea, pain, vomiting and many others. Phenol derivative butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) is an FDA approved preservative used in cosmetics and food products.
- Rising pharmaceutical industry is expected to drive the market for phenol derivatives
- Increasing usage of detergents boosts the demand for emulsifiers, that helps in driving the growth of the market
- Generation of hazardous waste during production of phenol restraints the growth of the market
- Negative effects on health due to the production of phenol hinders the growth of market
Global Phenol Derivatives Market Segmentation:
By Raw Material
- Cumene Peroxidation Process
- Raschig Process
- Toluene Two Stage Oxidation Process
- Sulphonation Process
- Phenolic Resin
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Get TOC of Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-phenol-derivatives-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. established a new manufacturing plant in China for the production of long glass fiber reinforced polypropylene. The setup of new production facility will increase the production capacity of LGFPP to 10,500 tons per year.
- In June 2019, Borealis AG received the award for Best Polymer Producers from polymers from Europe alliance. The company received the honour due to its high polymer quality, regulatory compliance, delivery reliability communication and innovation
Global phenol derivatives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of phenol derivatives market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in phenol derivatives market are The Dow Chemical Company, SABIC, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. INEOS, CEPSA, Honeywell International Inc., LG Chem, Shell, KUMHO PETROCHEMICAL, PTT Global Chemical Public Company Limited, Solvay, Chang Chun Group, Versalis S.p.A., Taiwan Prosperity Chemical Corporation, Altivia, Automatic Control Department, Hexion, DOMO CHEMICAL, Novapex, allnex group, IMEXBB, Axiall Corporation, Borealis AG
Research Methodology: Global Phenol Derivatives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725