Global endoscopy reprocessor market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 8.76% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to increasing demand for Endoscopes.
The endoscopy reprocessor report gives market definition in the form of market driving factors and market restraints which aids in estimating the requirement of particular product where several aspects have to be considered. The data and information included in this market report helps medical device industry take sound decisions and plan about the advertising and sales promotion strategy more successfully. This endoscopy reprocessor report has been prepared by making sure that the key factors of the medical device industry are understood well to provide the market report that has complete overview of the market, covering various aspects such as product definition, market segmentation based on various parameters, and the prevailing vendor landscape.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-endoscopy-reprocessor-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global endoscopy reprocessor market are Advanced Sterilization Products Division Ethicon US, LLC., Cantel Medical, Laboratoires Anios, Olympus America, Wassenburg Medical, customultrasonics.com, STERIS plc, Steelco S.p.A, Getinge AB, ENDO-TECHNIK W. Griesat GmbH, ARC Group of Companies Inc., Metrex Research, LLC., Metall Zug AG, SciCan Inc., SHINVA MEDICAL INSTRUMENT CO., LTD., MATACHANA GROUP, MMM Medical Equipment UK Limited, Medonica Co. LTD, MEDIVATORS Inc. among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Olympus Corporation launched OER-Mini Endoscope Reprocessor for ENT. The product is a tabletop endoscope reprocessor which is designed to provide better and efficient reprocessing through removing few manual steps of reprocessing endoscopes. The product launch will help company to increase market presence as the new product is providing various advantages over manual reprocessing
- In April 2018, Cantel Medical has received 510 (k) clearance from U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for ADVANTAGE PLUS Pass-Thru an automated endoscope reprocessor (AER). The ADVANTAGE PLUSPass-Thru AER is designed to guarantee highest quality in infection prevention via decreasing the risk of distraction, human error and unintended lapses in cleaning protocols. The product approval will help company to further expands endoscopy portfolio to safeguard to the world from infections with innovative, market leading technologies
Global endoscopy reprocessor market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of endoscopy reprocessor market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Higher threat of infections associated with inappropriate sterilization of endoscopes is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growing number of grants, investments and funds by government authorities is expected to enhance this market growth
- Increasing number of hospitals and rising hospital investments in endoscopy instruments will also boost the market
- Growing prevalence of diseases in which endoscopy procedures acts as a market driver
- Higher price of endoscopy procedures & reprocessing equipment and controlled reimbursements in developing countries are expected to restrict the market growth
- Concerns regarding the safety of reprocessed instruments is also hampering the market growth
Inquire Regarding This Report : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-endoscopy-reprocessor-market
Segmentation: Global Endoscopy Reprocessor Market
- Manual Cleaning Solutions
- Automated Cleaning Disinfectants (Solutions)
By Product Type
- Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
- Single-Basin Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
- Double-Basin Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
- High-Level Disinfectants & Test Strips
- Detergents & Wipes
- Endoscope Drying, Storage, & Transport Systems
- Endoscope Tracking Systems
- Other Products
By Solution Type
- Phtharal (Phthalaldehyde)
- Peracetic Acid
- Highly-Acidic Electrolyzed Water (EOW)
- Aldehyde-Based Disinfectants
- Hypochlorous Acid (Superoxidised Water)
- Chlorine Dioxide
By End User
- Ambiguity Centers
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]