Detailed market study on the “Global Indoor Location Market” Research Report 2019-2026 by Data Bridge Market Research begins with a description of the product, definition, scope of product and classification, cost, specifications and Indoor Location Market outlook. The report analyses the important factors of the Indoor Location Market based on present industry situations, market demands, business strategies utilized by Artificial Intelligence Platform market players, and the future prospects from various angles in detail. The report provides Indoor Location Market forecast period from 2019 to 2026.
Global Indoor Location Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 12.37billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 183.54billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 40.1% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Global Indoor Location Market By Component (Technology, Software Tools, Services), Application (Sales & Marketing Optimization, Customer Experience Management, Remote Monitoring, Inventory Management, Predictive Asset Analytics, Risk Management, Emergency Response Management), Vertical (Retail, Transportation, Entertainment, Hospitality, Public Buildings, Others), Deployment Mode (Cloud, On-Premises), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Inefficiency of the GPS technology in indoor premises, this act as a driver of the market.
- Reliable assistance from governments for ensuring public safety, this act as a driver of the market.
- Deployment and maintenance challenges, this act as restraints to the market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES announced that they completed acquisition of Temptime Corporation, it is a privately-held developer and manufacturer of temperature monitoring solutions for mission-critical applications in the healthcare industry.
- In January 2018, Here Technologies announced to acquire Micello. This acquisition support HERE’s strategy to provide world-class mapping and advanced location services both indoors and outdoors. In combination with HERE’s unique tracking technologies, indoor maps will enable new and innovative market solutions such as the tracking of parts on a factory floor.
Competitive Analysis: Global Indoor Location Market
Global indoor location market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of indoor location market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific,South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Indoor Location Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Indoor Location Market are Apple Inc. (US), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (Europe), Google Inc. (US), Microsoft (US), Broadcom (US), Gbrmpa, HERE, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. (US), Senion (Europe), Zebra Technologies Corp., STMicroelectronics (Switzerland), AeroScout Industrial, Ekahau, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, AISLE411 (US), Glopos Technologies, IndoorAtlas Ltd., Navizon Inc (US), Nearby Now, Sensewhere and among others.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Inquire Regarding This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-indoor-location-market
Market Segmentation in Depth:
- The global indoor location market is segmented on the basis of component into technology, software tools, and services. The technology segment is further sub segmented into radio frequency-based, sensor and tag-based, and others. The software tools segment is further sub segmented into visualization, location analytics, context accelerator, and others. The services segment is further sub segmented into managed services, and professional services.
- On the basis of deployment mode, the global indoor location market is segmented into cloud, and on-premises.
- On the basis of application, the global indoor location market is segmented into sales and marketing optimization, customer experience management, remote monitoring, inventory management, predictive asset analytics, risk management, emergency response management, and others.
- On the basis of vertical, the global indoor location market is segmented into retail, transportation, entertainment, hospitality, public buildings, and others.
- On the basis of geography, the global indoor location market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]