Global Industrial Hydrogen Peroxide Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.26 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5.47 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.70% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing demand for environmental friendly solutions.
Global Industrial Hydrogen Peroxide Market By Function (Bleaching, Oxidizing, Sterilizing/Disinfecting, Propulsion); End-user (Pulp & Paper, Chemical Synthesis, Healthcare & Personal Care, Food Processing, Textile, Water & Wastewater Treatment, Electronics & Semiconductor); Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Get exclusive sample of this report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-industrial-hydrogen-peroxide-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the industrial hydrogen peroxide market are Solvay, EVONIK, Akzo Nobel N.V., BASF SE, Dow, Ecolab, Merck KGaA, Kemira, MITSUBISHI GAS CHEMICAL COMPANY, INC., TAEKWANG Industrial Co., ltd. , FMC Corporation, Aditya Birla Chemicals, OCI Peroxygens LLC., OCI NV, National Peroxide Ltd, Huatai Group, Guangdong ZhongCheng Chemicals Inc., Ltd, Kingboard Holdings Limited, Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Limited, Chang Chun Group and others.
Global industrial hydrogen peroxide market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of industrial hydrogen peroxide market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Industrial hydrogen peroxide is one of the cleanest and versatile chemicals not only in industry but also ever expanding environmental cleanup and remediation area. Hydrogen peroxides bleaching property is used extensively in the industries. It is used as a bleaching agent in detergents, and also extensively used in washing clothes. It is widely used in wood pulp, paper and milling industries as a bleaching agent. Moreover, it is also helpful in treatment of water cleaning. It has its wide application in pulp & paper, chemical synthesis, healthcare & personal care, food processing, and others.
- Increasing demand for environmental-friendly solutions. The prevalence of Environment Laws fosters the growth of hydrogen peroxide, because of their emission free and environmental friendly properties.
- Increased application of hydrogen peroxide in pharmaceutical and personal care products is likely to serve as a driver for growth.
- Paradigm shift from chlorine to elemental chlorine free (ECF) chemicals. Hydrogen peroxide acting as a greener and environmental friendly alternative to Chlorine.
- Growing use as an oxidizing agent in the chemical industry
- The fast deterioration of water scarcity and the felt need of clean and healthy water, serve as a stimulant driving the growth of hydrogen peroxide.
- Increasing demand from the gradually maturing pulp & paper industry. Hydrogen peroxide is preferred in bleaching of pulp and paper as it is cost friendly and eco-friendly.
- Exposure of the eyes to concentrations of 5% or more could result in permanent loss of vision. It is carcinogenic element, which serves as one of the primary restraint.
- Strict regulatory impositions by many agencies like Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH).
- Pulp & Paper
- Chemical Pulp
- Mechanical Pulp
- Recycled Pulp
- Chemical Synthesis
- Inorganic Derivatives
- Sodium Perborate
- Sodium Percarbonate
- Organic Derivatives
- Methyl Ethyl Ketone Peroxides
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Healthcare & Personal Care
- Food Processing
- Antimicrobial Agent
- Oxidizing & Bleaching Agent
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Inorganic Derivatives
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected]
Key Developments in the Market:
- 26th April 2019. A drug free approach has been identified to treat Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) which is a cause of staph infection that infects different parts of the body and that is difficult to treat because of resistance to some antibiotics. MRSA can be treated using blue light and hydrogen peroxide. This would cater to the growth and development in uses of hydrogen peroxide.
- 12th July, 2017. Mistubishi Gas Chemical has developed two more new plants for super pure hydrogen peroxide in North America. Super-pure hydrogen peroxide has its uasage and application in cleaning, etching & abrading agent in semiconductor wafer. With this, it would continue to be a world leader and also contribute to the growth of the Super pure hydrogen peroxide market.
- 9th November 2018. Germany based company, Evonik buys PeroxyChem, which is a US company, and is a manufacturer of hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid. PeroxyChem is well known and has a well versed image in high margin speciality products. This fit of the two businesses will pave the way for innovative and beneficial growth opportunities for global customers and the industry.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]