Global telecom managed services market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 14.20% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market value can be attributed due to advancement in technology such as mobility services, cloud computing and big data and improving operational efficiency, catering effectively to the dynamic business environment, improving profit margins.
Dominating Players of Global Telecom Managed Services Market are Huawei Technologies, Unisys, Comarch, Sprint, AT&T, Amdocs, Cisco, CenturyLink, NTT DATA Services, Ericsson, GTT., IBM, nexogy, Now TelecomIT Operations Analytics Market, Wipro Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited among others.
Telecom managed services assist organizations in maintaining the IT infrastructure thereby helping organizations concentrate on business operations and tactics. Typically, managed services are provided to cover business-critical service functions. The need for operational efficiency and safety drives the adoption of telecom-managed services by organizations. An expansion in the complexity of data on issues, information assurance, data security services, the establishment of communicative systems such as WAN / LAN, and the provision of portable services has driven business developments.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Demand for cost decline in managing enterprise structure, drives the growth of the market
- Raising awareness amongst businesses to emphasis on core approaches and activities, are driving the growth of the market
- Rising pattern of BYOD and corporate-owned personal devices (COPD) over the globe, leads to the growth of the market
- Advancements in technologies such as 5G, SDN, & NFV, foster the market growth
- Apprehensions over revealing the private information to MSPs, hinders the market growth
- Cloud-based service providers, are restraining the market growth
- Absence of consciousness regarding external and internal threats
Key Developments in the Market:
In August 2019, Infolob Solutions and oracle entered into an agreement which allows Infolob to provide Oracle cloud services to their customers in in North America. Under this Cloud MSP program, Infolob provides the most robust portfolio of hybrid IT and digital enabling services intended to speed up cloud client acceptance and drive their path towards modernization. Infolob helps clients find the right cloud-landing area to each of their workloads. The agreement marks an extension between the companies of the Platinum Partnership.
In January 2019, Ericsson launches the Ericsson Operation Engine, a new AI-based managed services offering for communications service providers. The Ericsson Operations Engine utilizes AI, automation and information insights to solve targeted company results for service suppliers such as improved client experience, development in income and effectiveness.
Major Highlights of TOC:
Chapter One: Telecom managed services Industry Overview
1.1 Telecom managed services Industry
1.1.2 Products of Major Companies
1.2 Telecom managed services Segment
1.2.1 Industry Chain
1.2.2 Consumer Distribution
1.3 Price & Cost Overview
Chapter Two: Telecom managed services Demand
2.1 Segment Overview
2.1.1 APPLICATION 1
2.1.2 APPLICATION 2
2.2 Telecom managed services Size by Demand
2.3 Telecom managed services Forecast by Demand
Chapter Three: Telecom managed services by Type
3.1 By Type
3.1.1 TYPE 1
3.1.2 TYPE 2
3.2 Telecom managed services Size by Type
3.3 Telecom managed services Forecast by Type
Chapter Four: Major Region of Telecom managed services Market
4.1 Telecom managed services Sales
4.2 Telecom managed services Revenue & market share
Chapter Five: Major Companies List
Chapter Six: Conclusion
Key Market Segmentation of Telecom Managed Services Market
By Service Type
- Managed Data Center – Managed Colocation, Managed Hosting, Managed Storage
- Managed Network Services – Managed Network Monitoring and Maintenance, Managed MPLS and VPN, Others
- Managed Data and Information Services – Managed OSS/BSS, Managed Database, Others
- Managed Mobility Services – Managed Device Management, Managed Application Management, Managed Content Management
- Managed Communication Services
- Managed Security Services – Threat Management, Compliance Management, Vulnerability Management, Incident Management, Others
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Buy this report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-telecom-managed-services-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]