The Lung Cancer Screening Software report intends to give first-rate showcase information and help the organization to take vital decisions. In addition, the report similarly highlights market section systems for various associations over the globe nearby examination. Moreover, the report furthermore perceives and explores the creating designs nearby huge drivers, troubles and openings in the Lung Cancer Screening Software market. SWOT examination and strategies of the association and merchant in the Lung Cancer Screening Software market give understanding about the market powers and how those can be utilized for the future opportunities.
Global Lung cancer screening software Market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 19.63% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the various clinical trial initiated for cancer treatment requiring frequent diagnosis and screening to test the effectiveness of the trial.
Lung cancer screening software can be defined as the software offering, which is designed to automate the workflow of healthcare facilities by collecting all of the diagnostic results gathered from CT, X-Ray and MRI machines. This results in enhancement of the workflow operability in these facilities. The implementation of this software helps in better patient tracking, assessment of disease stage, next step of action, reporting and keeping a systemized data of patient information.
Request for Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-screening-software-market
- Increasing prevalence of lung cancer cases globally is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Increasing awareness regarding the benefits of early diagnosis and frequent screening acts as a market driver
- Variety of government initiatives undertaken to implement screening programs for various diseases can also drive the market growth
Multiple benefits such as identification, tracking, enrollment, patient data integration, analytics, communication with physicians helps in better organization of workflow in healthcare facilities which can fuel the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Lung Cancer Screening Software Market
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Browse Full Report with Details TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-screening-software-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Eon announced that they will provide 170 “EonDirect LCSR (Lung Cancer Screening Registry)” software licenses amounting upto USD 1 million to provide radiology centers, clinics and hospital facilities with enhanced screening service in comparison to the conventional manual tracking utilized. EonDirect registers and tracks patients for lung cancer screening through its cloud-based application system keeping a systematic track of the patient data
- In November 2018, Lungview announced the launch of an upgraded lung cancer screening software with the availability of “LungView Luminary” on the new website. The upgraded tracking system helps physicians in keeping a record of patients, and following-up with them on their screening programs. The upgraded version provides optional node tracking, incidental findings tracking and dose information
Global lung cancer screening software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of lung cancer screening software market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global lung cancer screening software market are PENRAD TECHNOLOGIES, INC.; Eon; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Kheiron Medical Technologies; Volpara Solutions Limited; Thynk Health; CRA Health LLC; ProVation Medical, Inc.; Nuance Communications, Inc.; Siemens Healthcare GmbH; CureMetrix, Inc.; MyCareWare Inc.; MobileODT; MRS Systems, Inc.; Lungview and Vital Images among others.
Key Reasons to Purchase –
– To gain insightful analysis of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the Global Lung Cancer Screening Software Market and its commercial landscape.
– Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by your competitors and leading organizations.
– To understand the future outlook and prospects for Lung Cancer Screening Software Market analysis and forecast 2019-2026.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]