The company profiles of all the top market players and brands are listed in the Data Center Networking report which puts light on their moves like product launches, product enhancements, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and their effect on the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values. Data Center Networking report includes key information about the industry, market segmentation, important facts and figures, expert opinions, and the latest developments across the globe. According to this market report, the global market is anticipated to witness a moderately higher growth rate during the forecast period. Moreover, businesses can accomplish insights for profitable growth and sustainability programme with this market report.
Global Data Center Networking Market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 13.93% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing adoption of cloud based solutions and rising organisational data traffics are the factor for the growth of this market.
Data center networking is process in which the entire network based devices and equipment is connected with each other within the data center facility. This creates a digital connection data center equipment and infrastructure so that they can easily transfer data among them at an external network. Usually these data center networking develop a network that is reliable, stable and secure and has the ability to support modern technologies such as virtualization and cloud computing. Some of the common components of data center networking are Ethernet switches, management software, controller, storage area network router and others.
Request for Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-data-center-networking-market
- Rising demand for webbing solution has increases the need for transformation DCN in automated resources center; this factor has driven the market growth
- Growing demand of high speed by internet users will also accelerate the market growth
- Increasing adoption of 100Gb switch ports will also enhance the market growth
- Growth of mega data centers and trend of collocation are another factor contributing as a factor for the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Data Center Networking Market
- Ethernet Switches
- Network Security Equipment
- Storage Area Network (SAN) Routers
- Switching operating system
- Virtual Switches
- Management software
- Management and Consulting
By End- User
- Cloud Service Providers
- Telecom Service Providers
- Media and Entertainment
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Browse Full Report with Details TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-data-center-networking-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Huawei announced the launch of their CloudEngine 16800 which is the industry’s first data center switch built for the Artificial Intelligence. This new data center switch built uses the innovative iLossless algorithm for auto-sensing and auto-optimization of the traffic model. The main aim of the launch is to help the customer so they can obtain intelligent transformation and can use AI efficiently and create an advanced and intelligent world
- In November 2018, Extreme Networks announced the launch of their new Agile Data Center networking products which consists of both hardware and software so that the networking can be improved. The main aim of the launch is to provide advanced data center solutions to the organization as this new portfolio is based on the Brocade data center hardware and software assets, and Extreme’s management, analytics and security software
Global data center networking market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of data center networking market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global data center networking market are Cisco systems, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Arista Networks, Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., Microsoft, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Dell, Avaya Inc., Extreme Networks, VMware, Inc, Alcatel-Lucent, ALE International, Intel Corporation, Equinix, Inc., Curvature, Big Switch Networks, Inc., Arista Networks, Inc., Pluribus Networks., Apstra, Broadcom, Rahi Systems and others.
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725