Global Non-Volatile Memory Express market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 124.05 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the explosion of the data generation speed, amid shift of various industrial operations towards digitalization.
Non-volatile memory express (NVMe) is interface specifications designed for access of non-volatile storage media connected with the help of peripheral component interconnect express (PCIe). This protocol is designed to enhance the speed of transfer between the enterprise and client. This specification exhibits high levels of feature collection all designed to promote the performance features and operations.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global non-volatile memory express market are Broadcom; Cisco; Dell Inc.; IBM Corporation; Lenovo; Intel Corporation; Marvell; Micron Technology, Inc.; Microsemi; Pure Storage, Inc.; NetApp; Oracle; SAMSUNG; Toshiba Memory Corporation; Western Digital Corporation; Excelero, Kingston Technology Europe Co LLP among others.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-non-volatile-memory-express-market
The Non-volatile Memory Express market report includes the key vital advancements of the market involving new item dispatch, explore and improvement, associations, acquisitions and mergers, coordinated efforts and joint endeavors understandings, and territorial development of fundamental players in the market on the worldwide premise. The study incorporates point by point data of maker’s plans of action, systems, income development and every one of the information required that would profit the individual directing the market research. The report gives the exhaustive organization profiles of some of the noteworthy market players, which will remain dynamic in fated decades.
Segmentation: Global Non-volatile Memory Express Market
- Solid State Drives (SSDs)
- Add In Card (AIC)
- Storage Server
- Non-volatile Memory Express Over Fabrics (NVMeoF) Cards
- Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe) Connections
By Communication Standard
- Fiber Channel
- Infiniband Network
By Deployment Location
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Co-Lo Data Centers
- On-Line Transaction Processing (OLTP)
- On-Line Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- Cloud Services
- Primary Storage
- Data Virtualization
- Cloud Service Providers
- Enterprises/Traditional On-Premises Data Centers
By Industry Vertical
- IT & Telecommunications
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2019, Western Digital Corporation announced the launch of “96-layer 3D flash NVMe SSD” range of products with the introduction of “Ultrastar DC SN640” and “Ultrastar DC SN340”. Both of these products have been designed for mixed-usage of workloads and read-focused uses. These drives have been designed to meet the growing demands for workloads in data centers
- In March 2019, Toshiba Memory Corporation’s U.S.-based subsidiary announced the launch of “XD5 Series NVMe SSD” platform designed in a 2.5 inch 7mm low-profile form factor optimizing the low latency and performances of the drives in read-intensive workload applications. The platform is compatible and highly effective in data centers and cloud environments, and is also effective in open compute project applications
- Rapid growth in demand for SSD amongst various consumers is expected to boost the growth of this market
- Integration of this technology promotes the operational performance and low latency rate in various applications can also drive the market growth
- Significant transformations in the various technologies available in the industries; this factor is expected to promote the growth of this market
Browse Full Report with Details TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-non-volatile-memory-express-market
Global non-volatile memory express market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of non-volatile memory express market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
This XYZ report provides, researchers, analyst, business executives and others with analysis and forecasts from 2026. It also offers the market characteristic, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategist of this market. The XYZ report provide details regarding the world’s major provincial economic situations, concentrating on the principle regions like North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, Middle east and Africa, South America.
Research Methodology: Global Non-volatile Memory Express Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]