Global digital asset management market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 11.65 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be significant surge in the usage of digital marketing practices along with a rise in the creation of digital assets.
The market research report, such as this digital asset management market report, plays the most important role in developing and enhancing the strategies for sales, advertising, marketing, and promotion. To carry out competitive analysis, various strategies of the major players in the market have been considered that range from new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others which lead to an ascend of their footprints in the market. digital asset management market research report identifies as well as analyses the emerging trends along with major driving factors, challenges and opportunities in the market for ICT industry.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-digital-asset-management-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global digital asset management market are Aprimo LLC; Adobe; OpenText Corp.; CELUM; MediaBeacon, Inc., An Esko Company; Canto, Inc.; Bynder; Widen; Northplains; MediaValet Inc.; Cognizant; Dell Inc.; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP; IBM Corporation; Oracle; SAS Institute Inc.; CampaignDrive; Workfront, Inc.; Adgistics; Amazon Web Services, Inc.; Bright; Brandworkz Ltd.; Celartem, Inc. dba Extensis; globaledit; SHIFT; MerlinOne; Nuxeo; Vision Information Transaction AG; Montala Limited; QBNK Holding AB (publ) among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Bynder announced that they had agreed to acquire Webdam, Shutterstock’s digital asset management operations. This acquisition will help in expansion of DAM (digital asset management) services in the North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa region. This acquisition is a strategic one to meet the growing demands of managing the significant amounts of digital assets available globally.
- In March 2017, Aprimo LLC announced that they had acquired ADAM Software, whose business operations are to be integrated with Aprimo’s platform. This integration will enable customers in providing a certified solution for publishing and creation of assets in one unified solution. This product offering will enable them to have a greater consumer base globally.
Global digital asset management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of digital asset management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
Segmentation: Global Digital Asset Management Market
(Brand, Library, Production, Digital Supply Chain Services),
(Enterprise, Sales, IT, Marketing, Broadcasting & Publishing, Photography & Graphic Designing, Others),
(Cloud, On-Premise, SaaS),
(SMEs, Large Enterprises),
(Media & Entertainment, Museums & Art, BFSI, Consumer Goods & Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Government & Public, Education, Travel & Tourism, IT and Telecom, Automotive, Others),
(North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
- Increased demand for these services as a software service, rather than on-cloud; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growing levels of prevalence of IoT in the various end-use industries resulting in significant usage of innovative technologies; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increased usage of this technology from the media & entertainment, retail market which is expected to foster growth in the market
- Advancements in the market resulting in combining the technology with other technological offerings for business operations
- Lack in preference of these services as major brands and organizations prefer the conventional methods; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
- Large levels of costs for the cloud-based services coupled with concerns regarding privacy of data over these services; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market’
- Inadequate availability of technically skilled professionals required for the proper integration and maintenance of these services, is expected to hinder the growth of the market
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-digital-asset-management-market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]