A DBMR team makes use of simple language and easy to understand statistical images to provide thorough information and in-depth data on the industry and Global cold pain therapy market. The company profiles of all the key players and brands that are dominating the market have been taken into consideration here. The report also shares gross margin, market share, attractiveness index, and value and volume growth of all of the segments studied by the analysts. The report provides players with crucial information and suggests result-oriented tactics to gain a competitive edge in the worldwide market. Important industry trends, market size, market share estimates are analysed and mentioned in the Global cold pain therapy market research report.
Global cold pain therapy market is expected to rise gradually registering a substantial CAGR of 5.3% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to increase in the number of injuries caused during sports activities, rise in emphasis on exercise and gym activities to maintain health, growth in health care expenditure due to physical injuries caused by obesity or lack of activity and stringent regulatory approval process for oral pain medicines during the forecast period .
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Some of the major players operating in the global cold pain therapy market are Sanofi, 3M, Rohto Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., DJO Global, Medline Industries. Inc., Unexo Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., Bruder Healthcare, Hot and Cold Company, Polar Products Inc., FrozenPeaz Inc., Medichill UK, Romsons, MeyerDC, Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Breg, Inc., Rgis, Llc., Rapid Aid, Performance Health, Össur Corporate, Medtronic among others.
Global cold pain therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cold pain therapy market for global Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global cold pain therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
The increase in market value can be attributed to rise in the number of injuries due to sports activities, increase in geriatric population, exercise and gym activities for health maintenance, increase in health care expenditure due to obesity and supportive initiative of the government is flourishing the market growth.
Cold therapy also known as cryotherapy uses cold material for relieving local pain, myofascial pain and pain due to muscle spasm. It reduces the blood flow to a particular area, which help in reducing the inflammation and swelling around joints. This cold treatment slows down the blood flow to the injury and hence reducing the swelling and pain. The use of ice packs is most widely used as a primary analgesic in relieving pain. Mainly the injuries caused due to the sports activity, gym activities are the major drivers for the growth of this market.
- Increase in geriatric population is enhancing the market growth
- Increase in demand of cold pain therapy mainly in the field of sports injury is a driving factor for the market growth
- Availability of several products for pain relief in the market is accelerating the growth in the market
- Growing awareness among consumers owing to promotional marketing strategies
- Supportive initiative of the government is flourishing the market growth
- Side effects due to use of cold pain therapies coupled with various discomforts is a restraint in the market growth
- The clinical evidence for the medication of cold pain therapy is also hampering the market growth
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-cold-pain-therapy-market
Segmentation: Global Cold Pain Therapy Market
- OTC Products
- Gels, Ointments and Creams
- Sprays and Foams
- Medical Devices
- Cooling Towels
- Cold packs
- Prescription Products
- Motorized Devices
- Non-motorized Devices
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Post-Operative Therapy
- Post-Trauma Therapy
- Icepack Therapy
- Chamber Therapy
By Distribution Channel
- Hospitals Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Halyard Health, Inc. in Alpharetta announced a definitive agreement to acquire Cool Systems, Inc., marketed as Game Ready, a provider of cold therapy and compression therapy systems. This would help in broadening the orthopedic footprint and would provide innovative non-opioid therapies that reduce or eliminate the usage of opioids for surgical patients
- In April 2019, Pacira BioSciences, Inc. announced its acquisition with MyoScience, Inc. (“MyoScience”), which will advance the non-opioid pain management by adding the FDA-approved iovera system to the Pacira commercial offering. This would help patients and healthcare providers to fight the opioid crisis by offering innovative therapies to decrease or eliminate the need for opioids
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]