Global Lung Cancer Surgery Market report is an analytical estimation of the key challenges in terms of sales, export or import, and revenue that an organization may have to face in the approaching years. This Global Lung Cancer Surgery Market report also comprises of strategic profiling of key players in the market, systematic analysis of their core competencies, and draws a competitive landscape for the market. The report makes use of an excellent research methodology that focuses on market share analysis and key trend analysis. Not to mention, the data is collected only from dependable sources such as journals, newspapers, company websites and annual reports of the companies on which industry can rely confidently.
Global Lung Cancer Surgery Market is registering a substantial CAGR of 8.50% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the surge in the incidences of lung cancer across the globe. There is a massive rise in the statistics of smokers globally. The advent of new technology and the increase in the awareness levels of the general population is driving the growth of this market.
Global Lung Cancer Surgery Market By Type (Surgical Instruments, Monitoring & Visualizing Systems), Procedure (Robotic Surgery, Thoracotomy, Lobectomy, Sleeve Resection, Endobronchial Surgery, Pneumonectomy, Percutaneous Surgery, Segmentectomy, Minimally Invasive Surgeries), Treatment (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Research Laboratories), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-surgery-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global lung cancer surgery market are Accuray Incorporated, Ethicon US LLC, Intuitive Surgical, AngioDynamics, Olympus Corporation, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, Scanlan International, TROKAMED GmbH, Pfizer Inc., F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Genentech Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Abbott, Boston Scientific Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Smith & Nephew, Medtronic, Richard Wolf GmbH, BD, Baxter, General Electric and others
Lung cancer is a type of cancer that starts in the lungs where in the initial tumors develops and a person experiences a problem in breathing. It is the most detected cancer among the global population. Tobacco smoking, exposure to secondhand smoke, radon gas and asbestos are the leading causes of lung cancer. A surgical method or procedure is followed for the removal of tumor. Some people experience pain and complications after the surgery but it usually controlled by the medication. There are generally two types of lung cancer; small cell lung cancer and non-small cell lung cancer.
The global lung cancer surgery market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of lung cancer surgery market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- Due to technological advancement and upgradation in lung cancer treatment there is a rise in the market growth
- With increase in the number of incidences and prevalence of lung cancer globally the market growth is enhancing
- With the rise in the geriatric population also boosts the market growth
- High awareness levels among the general population about cancer treatment is driving the market growth
- Increasing pollution levels of cigarette smokers globally can drive the market growth
- With an increase in government funding for research & development of new drugs and treatment procedures the market is also showing positive growth
- High cost of lung cancer surgery is restraining the market growth
- Lack of skilled personnel’s for lung cancer treatment is propelling the market growth
- Lack of infrastructure and proper healthcare facilities is hampering the growth of this market
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-surgery-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Intuitive Surgical declared that they have received clearance for the da Vinci SP surgical system, for use in certain transoral otolaryngology procedures in adults. The FDA cleared the single port approach for lateral oropharyngectomy procedures and tongue based resection. This technology will enable the invasive experience for complex procedures
- In February 2019, Intuitive Surgical, a global leader, proclaimed that the US Food & Drug Administration cleared the ION endoluminal system to enable minimally invasive biopsy in the peripheral lung. The main aim of Intuitive Surgical is to create plans to begin customer shipments in the second quarter. The Flexible robotic catheter helps the doctors and surgeons to reach the nodules in the peripheral lung. The ION system uses an articulating catheter that can move 180 degrees in all directions which helps the surgeon to reach the accurate location
- In May 2016, Accuray Incorporated came into collaboration with MedPhoto GmbH so as to integrate its imagingRing volumetric image guidance system into Accuracy Cyberknife radiosurgery system. The system provides a variety of imaging capabilities comprising of the large field-of-view cone beam CT. This would enhance & increase the overall productivity. This collaboration will provide innovative solutions improving the lives of cancer patient
By device :- Surgical instruments (RIB shears, hand instruments, forceps, staplers, retractors, trocar, cutters, scissors, clamps, elevators and other hand instruments), monitoring and visualizing systems (endoscopic trocars,cameras & video support, and endosurgical equipment).
On the basis of surgeries:- Lobectomy, percutaneous surgery, segmentectomy, robotic surgery, pneumonectomy, and sleeve resection.
On the basis of geography:- North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]