Global conversational computing platform market is set to witness a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing usage of chatbots and rising digitalisation are the factor for the growth of this market.
A DBMR team of experts and professionals from various streams and verticals bring along crucial tried-and-tested skills, approaches, and techniques to conduct research and analysis, and deliver accurate and reliable forecasts on all global markets. The report analyses and examines the important industry trends, market size, market share estimates, and sales volume with which businesses can guess the strategies to increase their return on investment (ROI). This conversational computing platform report is spread across several pages and provides most recent industry data, market future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving revenue growth and profitability.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-conversational-computing-platform-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global conversational computing platform market are Google, Amazon Web Services, Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft, Nuance Communications, Inc., Tresm Labs, Accenture, Apexchat, Everyware., Zendesk, Speech Morphing, Inc, Sciensio, Omilia Natural Language Solutions Ltd, Cognigy GmbH, Botpress, Inc., Just AI., G2 Crowd, Inc., Senseforth, Inc., Cisco, avaamo and others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, IBM announced the launch of their new addition to its cognitive computing platform Watson Assistant. This new platform will create digital assistants that can interact through conversational user experience. It is an improved version of its service conversation. This will also help the developer in creating better experiences by using natural language.
- In November 2017, Google announced the launch of their new chatbot analytics called platform called Chatbase so that the tools can easily analyse and optimise chatbots. This new platform will improve the customer experience, increase customer conversation and will improve the accuracy of the chatbot. They have the ability to support bot builder of any size and have hundreds of bots in operation.
Global conversational computing platform market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of conversational computing platform market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Rising usage of chatbots on messaging apps is driving the market growth
- Increasing use of AI in conversational computing platform will also propel the market growth
- Growing application of conversational computing platform in e-commerce acts as a driver for the market
- Rising usage of voice-based assistants will also drive the market
- Growing adoption of smartphones among population will also drive the market growth
- Increasing concern related to data privacy will restrain the market growth
- Rising unwanted actions performed by conversational computing platforms will also hamper the market growth
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-conversational-computing-platform-market
Segmentation: Global Conversational Computing Platform Market
- Virtual Digital Assistants
- Technical Support
- Booking Travel Arrangements
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Get Full Table Of content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-conversational-computing-platform-market