A hospital-acquired infection (HAI) is an infection that is acquired in a hospital or other health care facility. This infection can affect both hospital and nonhospital settings. According to WHO (World Health Organisation), many patients are affected by hospital-acquired infection each year in world which causes major financial and mortality losses for health system. The endemic burden of health care mostly affects the patient in low and middle-income than in high-income countries who are admitted to intensive care units and in neonates.
The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control reported an average prevalence of this kind of infection in European countries to about 7.1%. The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control estimated that 4,131,000 patients gets affected by hospital-acquired infection control every year in Europe. The estimated incidence rate in the United States of America (USA) was 4.5% in 2002. According to a recent European multicentre study, mostly infection occurs due to the use of invasive devices, in particular central lines, urinary catheters, and ventilators. The global hospital acquired infections testing market is estimated to reach approximately 2.75 billion by 2025. Due to the increasing number of hospital-acquired infection in hospitals, the growth of this market is highly fuelled.
The Global Hospital Acquired Infection Control Market is expected to reach USD 7.5 billion by 2025, from USD 5.2 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Hospital Acquired Infection Control Market
Some of the major players operating in the global hospital acquired infection control market are Olympus Corporation, Medivators Inc. (Cantel Medical Corp.), Getinge Group, STERIS Plc., Belimed AG (Metall Zug), Steelco S.P.A, Pfizer Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Merck & Co., Inc., Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc. (Johnson & Johnson), Abbott Laboratories, Bayer AG, Alere Inc.,Dickinson and Company, Bemis Company, Cantel Medical Corp.,Covidien plc, Crosstex International,Inc.,Danaher Corp., Diversey , Inc,Getinge Group, MMM Group, Purdue Pharma LP, Sealed Air Corp, Semperit AG Holding, Synergy Health plc,
The Hospital Acquired Infection Control report precisely collects the information about effective factors for the ABC industry which includes customer behavior, emerging trends, product usage, and brand positioning. The market study carried out in this report analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, and distributors in the Medical Devices industry. This market report also offers list of the chief competitors and provides the strategic insights and analysis of the key factors influencing the industry. Hospital Acquired Infection Control is the promising and most suitable market research report for the clients.
The Hospital Acquired Infection Control report is a useful resource that provides current as well as upcoming technical and financial details of the industry to 2026. This market report provides top to bottom examination of the market as far as income and developing business sector is concerned. This market research report is the promising and the way in which you anticipate. The analysis and forecasting of market data using best statistical and coherent models, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major accomplishing factors in this market report. A high quality global market research has been brought together via this Hospital Acquired Infection Control report for the success of your business at international level.
Questions? We’ll Put You On The Right Path Request Analyst Call @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-hospital-acquired-infection-control-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing prevalence of infections.
- Implementation of stringent guidelines associated with hospital infection prevention and control.
- Developing healthcare infrastructure in emerging countries.
- Rising number of hospitals across the world.
Market Segmentation: Global Hospital Acquired Infection Control Market
- The global hospital acquired infection control market is segmented based on product type,
- Based on product type, the market is subsegmented into microbial testing instruments, reagents and consumables, infection.
- Based on application, the market is subsegmented into disease testing, drug-resistance testing.
- Based on technology, market is classified into phenotypic methods, genotypic methods .
Based on disease, the market is segmented into hospital acquired pneumonia, surgical site infections, gastrointestinal infections, urinary tract infections (uti), others.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
To Understand Complete Table Of Content, Tables And [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-hospital-acquired-infection-control-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2017, STERRAD Systems with ALLClear (U.S.) launched advanced sterilization product STERRAD 100NX ALLClear Technology. This is helpful in minimize workflow interruptions before they occur. It is the only sterilization platform with integrated quality control features, which may enhance compliance.
- In 2014, Kimberly-Clark Health Care (U.S.) and 3M (U.S.) infection prevention division today announced collaboration to deliver best class surgical and infection prevention solutions to hospitals and healthcare facilities in the U.S.
Competitive Analysis: Global Hospital Acquired Infection Control Market
The global hospital acquired infection control market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global continuous glucose monitoring market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
For Instance, in July 2016, the Getinge Group(Sweden) was acquired by 1stCall Mobility Ltd(U.K.), a company specializing in supplying rental equipment. This acquisition was beneficial for Getinge Group (Sweden) to expand their business strategy.
Make an Inquiry for purchasing this report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-hospital-acquired-infection-control-market
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global hospital acquired infection control market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]