Market Analysis: Global Underfloor Heating Market
Global underfloor heating market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 7.99% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to the benefits derived from underfloor heating systems such as thermal comfort, minimal maintenance, single thermostat and absence of radiators that ensures the customer safety.
Market Definition: Global Underfloor Heating Market
Underfloor heating refers to central heating and cooling that ensures the indoor temperature. It forms radiant heating that enables heat to pass from the hot element and makes the indoor climate hot providing comfort. It provides thermal comfort using conduction, radiation and convention. There are two underfloor heating systems electric and water based systems. It is widely applicable in residential and commercial buildings. It also helps to save power being consumed by the heaters. It has a high demand globally
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-underfloor-heating-market
- The surging automation in industrial, commercial and residential sector is driving the growth of the market
- The increasing awareness about the benefits of underfloor heating is fueling the growth of the market
- The high level of comfort and flexibility is boosting the growth of the market
- The tax credit programs by government is contributing to the growth of the market
- The increasing construction activities propel the growth of the underfloor heating systems
- The rapid urbanization and commercialization is driving the growth of the market
- The slow response time for underfloor heating is restraining the growth of the market
- The high upfront cost associated with installation is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Underfloor Heating Market
- Electric System Components
- Heating Cables
- Heating Mats
- Sensor and Thermostat
- Hydronic System Components
- Heating Pipes
- Sensor and Thermostat
- Hydronic Underfloor Heating Systems
- Electric Underfloor Heating
- New Installation
- Single-Family Houses
- Transportation and Logistics
- Industrial Sector
- New Building
- Existing Building
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Get TOC of Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-underfloor-heating-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Firebird has launched its new Envirofloor underfloor heating range. It is built for both new and refurbishment projects which is the most efficient way of heating. It usually integrates radiant heat which rises uniformly in the floor. This product launch will create a new portfolio of the product range as well as increase the customer acquisition rate of customers.
- In February 2018, WARMUP Plc has launched its new product Tempo thermostat. It enables the users to control the underfloor heating in their homes. This launch will expand the company’s offering as well as retain the customers as it is an affordable solution with a very easy interface.
Global underfloor heating market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of customer of global underfloor heating market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global underfloor heating market are Siemens, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, WARMUP Plc, Pentair plc, NEXANS, Danfoss, Honeywell International Inc., Uponor Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Robot uk ltd, Schneider Electric, Emersion Electric Co., The Underfloor Heating Company London, Flexel International Ltd. , Jupiter Heating Systems Ltd., Rehau, Toshiba Corporation, Speedheat (Pty) Ltd, Uheat, Pergo, ZingyHomes and ThermoSphere among others.
Research Methodology: Global Underfloor Heating Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725