Market Analysis: Global Modular Data Center Market
Global Modular Data Center Market is driven by reduction in capital expenditure of managing data, which is projecting a rise in estimated value from USD 19.09 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 160.38 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 30.48% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Modular Data Center Market
Modular data center can be defined as the portable system for deployment of data center wherever it is needed. It can be shipped to areas where there is water and power source as it is energy efficient. The target market is overcrowded data center owners and those who are in need of massive mobile computing power, such as the military, government, physics labs, financial institutions and disaster recovery providers.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-modular-data-center-market
- Rise in need & requirement for scalable & portable data center which are more energy efficient
- Rise in need for quick & efficient deployable data centers among the business enterprise across the globe
- Vendor lock-In restricts the purchasing option which is hampering the demand for this market
- Power usage effectiveness (PUE) is the sole tool to measure the efficiency within the data center which restraint the data center demand
Segmentation: Global Modular Data Center Market
- By Component
- Functional Module Solutions
- All-In-One Functional Module
- Individual Functional Module
- IT Module
- Electrical Module
- Mechanical Module
- Integration and Deployment
- Infrastructure Management
- Functional Module Solutions
- By Data Center Size
- Mid-Sized Data Centers
- Enterprise Data Centers
- Large Data Centers
- By Tier Type
- Tier 1 Data Centers
- Tier 2 Data Centers
- Tier 3 Data Centers
- Tier 4 Data Centers
- By Industry
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- IT and Telecom
- Government and Defense
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Get TOC of Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-modular-data-center-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Schneider Electric has launched power module for data center & modular data center which has been pre certified through Uptime Institute.
- In September 2018, 9PXM UPS has been launched by Eaton which has been designed to give scalability & flexibility related to backup power for data center operator.
Competitive Analysis: Global Modular Data Center Market
Global modular data center market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of modular data center market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Modular Data Center Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in modular data center market are Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM Corporation, Eaton, BripCo (UK) ltd., Cannon Technologies Ltd., COMMSCOPE, Dell, Flexenclosure AB, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Schneider Electric, Vertiv Co., and Baselayer Technology, LLC and Taplytics Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Modular Data Center Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725