Global Laboratory Filtration Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 23.36 billion to an estimated value of USD 40.13 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing funding by government in research.
Get a Copy of Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-laboratory-filtration-market
Filtration is one of the commonly used separation process for removing solid particles, microorganisms or droplets from a liquid or a gas by depositing them on a filter medium. Laboratory filtration devices have enormous applications in everyday research practices being performed in various setups including research and development laboratories, academic institutes, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, food industries and many more.
Filters may be classed according to the nature of the driving force that causes filtration (i.e., gravity filters, pressure filters, and vacuum filters). They also are described according to mechanical characteristics (i.e., plate-and-frame filters, leaf filters, top-feed filters, disk-type filters, sand-bed filters, and precoat filters). Filters may operate on either a batch or continuous basis.
- Due to demand of new product launches, this act as a driver to the market.
- Rising focus on developing large-molecule biopharmaceuticals, this significant act as driver to the market.
- Membrane Filters
- Filtration Assemblies
- Microfiltration Assemblies
- Reverse Osmosis Assemblies
- Ultrafiltration Assemblies
- Vacuum Filtration Assemblies
- Filtration Accessories
- Filter Holders
- Filter Funnels
- Filter Dispensers
- Filter Flasks
- Filter Housings
- Vacuum Pumps
- Other Accessories
- Reverse Osmosis
- Vacuum Filtration
- Cross Flow Filtration
By End User
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Pharma & Biotech Companies
- Diagnostic Centers
- Food & Beverages Companies
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Cantel Medical Corporation acquired Aexis Medical BVBA which is a company that is specialized in advanced software solutions that focused on the tracking and monitoring of instrument reprocessing workflows for hospitals and healthcare professionals.
- In November 2017, Pall Corporation launched a cleanliness management solution Crixus Fluid Monitoring Platform which is a fluid designed to provide industrial customers with intelligent fluid monitoring.
Competitive Analysis: Global Laboratory Filtration Market
Global laboratory filtration market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of laboratory filtration market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Laboratory Filtration Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the laboratory filtration market are
- GENERAL ELECTRIC (US),
- Merck KGaA (Germany),
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (US),
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC. (US),
- Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corp. (USA),
- Sartorius AG (Germany),
- Pall Corporation (US),
- 3M (US),
- Cantel Medical (US),
- Sigma-Aldrich Co (US),
- Veolia (US),
- Pall Corporation (US),
- DuPont and Dow (US),
- Danaher (US),
- MACHEREY-NAGEL GmbH & Co. KG (Germany),
- Carolina Biological Supply Company (USA),
- Eaton (Ireland),
- Eisco Labs (US),
- Microclar Argentina,
- Qorpak (US),
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global laboratory filtration market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)