Market Analysis: Global Cooking Hood Market
Global cooking hood market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.95% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the changes in the lifestyles of individuals resulting in greater adoption of the product along with the innovative product launches presented by the various manufacturers in the market.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global cooking hood market are Asko Appliances; BSH Home Appliances Group; FABER S.p.A.; SAMSUNG; Miele & Cie. KG; Broan, Inc.; Elica S.p.A.; Falmec Spa.; Panasonic Corporation; Whirlpool; Electrolux; Beko; IFB Home Appliances; Guangdong Vanward New Electric CO., LTD; Systemair AB; Gorenje; Haier Inc.; Zhongshan Vantage Gas Appliance Stock Co., Ltd.; W.S.Westin Ltd.; Luxair Cooker Hoods Limited; Vent-A-Hood; Novy; Zephyr Ventilation and KOBE Range Hoods among others.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cooking-hood-market
Market Definition: Global Cooking Hood Market
Cooking hood can be defined as home appliances that are fitted over a cooking area consisting of an exhaust fan. The main purpose of these appliances is the removal of grease, oil, fumes, heat, and other combustion accompaniments by extracting the air and filtering it. The various fumes that are a result of cooking are replaced by fresh air which is consistently being replaced with the operation of the cooking hood. There are majorly two varieties of the cooking hood operations wherein the air is either filtered and reinserted into the environment or is extracted and pushed out in the exterior environment with the help of ducting.
- Growing demand for smart home appliances equipped with wireless connectivity and advanced technological features, sensors to ensure effective performance is expected to drive the growth of the market growth
- Presence of compliances laid out by authorities to ensure clean and hygienic cooking conditions in commercial restaurants & hotels is expected to augment growth of the market
- Surge in the adoption of e-commerce sales channels globally is also expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Increasing awareness regarding the benefits of keeping the cooking environment clean and hygienic is also expected to foster growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the large costs of maintenance of the product is expected to restrict the adoption rate
- Presence of various substitute alternatives is also expected to restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Cooking Hood Market
By Product Type
- Wall Mounted Hoods
- Ceiling Mounted Hoods
- Under Cabinet Type Hoods
- Down Draft
- Over the Range
By Suction Power
- Less than 800 m3/h
- 800-1200 m3/h
- More than 1200 m3/h
- Less than 40 Decibels
- 40-60 Decibels
- More than 60 Decibels
By Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Mega-Retail Stores
- Departmental Stores
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-cooking-hood-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, BSH Home Appliances Group announced the launch of various kitchen appliances such as wall ovens, ventilation hoods, slide-in ranges and new cooktops at the 2019 International Builders Show held in Las Vegas, Nevada from February 19-21, 2019. The products are designed with extreme functionality and sleek design equipped with latest technologies while also ensuring long life cycle
- In July 2017, Electrolux announced that they had agreed to acquire Best. This acquisition is expected to help offer a separate line of cooking offerings which is expected to augment long-term sustainability of the organization in the European region. This acquisition will also help improve Electrolux’s designing and manufacturing capabilities for kitchen hoods, ensuring a better overall cooking experience for the consumers
Global cooking hood market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cooking hood market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Cooking Hood Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725