Market Analysis: Global Microfluidic Devices Market
Global microfluidic devices market is expected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the significant rise in the demand for POCT testing as well as an increase in the application areas of microfluidic devices in genomics and proteomics.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global microfluidic devices market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Fluidigm Corporation; RainDance Technologies, Inc.; Cepheid; Blacktrace Holdings Limited; Micronit Micro Technologies B.V.; BD; MICRUX; uFluidix; Elveflow; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Carville Limited; inziGn Pte Ltd.; MicroLab Devices; ARaymond; MICROLIQUID; Epigem Limited; LioniX International; Little Things Factory GmbH; microfluidic ChipShop GmbH; Micralyne, Inc. MEMS Foundary and Lunaphore Technologies among others.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-microfluidic-devices-market
Market Definition: Global Microfluidic Devices Market
Microfluidic devices are the instruments, consumables and medical devices that are utilized in the field of microfluidics. These devices are used in the controlling, monitoring and manipulation of fluids at the micro level generally at a sub-millimeter scale. This field is currently being utilized in the development of medicine, protein crystallization and cell biology research. These devices therefore result in improvement of healthcare services and resulting in better treatment services being provided to the patient.
- Improvements in the manufacturing processes of these devices is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Growing levels of research conducted for the production of these devices from polymeric materials is also expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Reduction in the sizes of chips, essentially resulting in miniaturization of devices is also expected to drive the growth of the market
- Presence of strict regulations in the market presented by the authorities of different regions regarding the approvals and commercialization of the product are factors restraining the growth of the market
- Complications with the surface chemistry and geometrical issues with these devices is also expected to restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Microfluidic Devices Market
- In-Vitro Diagnostics
- Medical Devices
- Point-Of-Care-Testing (POCT)
- Pharmaceutical & Life Science Research
- Drug Delivery
- Analytical Devices
- Clinical & Veterinary Diagnosis
- Environment & Industrial
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Get TOC of Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-microfluidic-devices-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Lunaphore Technologies announced the launch of their CE marked product for immunohistochemistry (IHC) staining. The product is an automated reagent delivery system branded as “LabSat” and complies with all the regulations presented by the authorities of the European Union. The accuracy and high-speed operations are achieved with the help of innovative microfluidic device processor which is the basis for the operation of the device. The microfluidic technology which is patented enables significant reduction in the incubation time
- In April 2016, ARaymond and Leti announced that they had entered into a joint initiative for the advancements and production of medical devices, focusing on microfluidic cartridges. The collaboration will focus on the development of cartridges so that the time taken for the detection of results and costs associated can be significantly reduced. This collaboration will give complement to both organizations’ strengths helping in the faster introduction of medical devices and innovative solutions
Global microfluidic devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of microfluidic devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Microfluidic Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global microfluidic devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725