Market Analysis: Global Waterproof Coatings and Membranes Market
Global waterproof coatings & membranes market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growth in the levels of demand from various applicable areas from industrial and commercial users along with the various cost-efficient benefits associated with the waterproofing systems.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global waterproof coatings & membranes market are Carlisle Companies Inc.; Firestone Building Products Company, LLC; SOPREMA S.A.S.; Sika AG; Dow; GAF; Johns Manville; RENOLIT SE; Fosroc, Inc.; CHRYSO SAS; Solmax; Copernit Spa; Derbigum Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd; Flex Membranes International Corp.; GCP Applied Technologies Inc.; IKO Industries Ltd.; JUTA Ltd; MAPEI; LATICRETE International, Inc.; Noble Company; Paul Bauder GmbH & Co. KG; Schluter Systems; BASF SE; Pidilite Industries Ltd.; CICO Group; Maris Polymers; Alchimica; Saint-Gobain Weber; Covestro AG; Estop Group and Exxon Mobil Corporation among others.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-waterproof-coatings-and-membranes-market
Market Definition: Global Waterproof Coatings and Membranes Market
Waterproof coatings are synthetic chemical materials that are applied to various surfaces and substrates to make it resistant against water or its effects. This application of coatings to surfaces is known as the process of waterproofing, which is applied on various roofs, walls and other surfaces to improve their resistance against water reducing the negative effects water might have on the infrastructure.
Waterproof membranes are solid-based layering of water-resistant material applied over various surfaces to improve their water repelling features and make them water-resistant. This layering is implemented all over the surface along the edges as well so that no amount of water passes through to the surface from external surroundings.
- High levels of construction and industrialization activities globally is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Increasing demand for polyurethane-based liquid membranes is expected to augment growth of the market
- Growth in the levels of population as well as urbanization activities resulting in greater demand from the urban population; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Increasing presence of regulations and government support regarding the adoption of waterproofing solutions globally is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Fluctuations in the vulnerable nature of bitumen is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Dearth of knowledge and information regarding the availability of construction chemicals is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the negative effects on health of individuals with long-term exposure of volatile fumes; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Waterproof Coatings and Membranes Market
- Polymer Modified Cement
By Raw Material Type
- Modified Bitumen
- Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene (SBS)
- Atactic Polypropylene (APP)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Integral Systems
- Preformed Membranes
- Liquid Applied Membrane System (LAMS)
- Sheet Membranes
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM)
- Roofing & Walls
- Waste & Water Management
- Waste Management
- Water Management
- Building Structures
- Floors & Basements
- Bridges & Highways
- Mining Application
- Tunnel Liners
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Sika AG announced that they had agreed to acquire Arcon Membrane Srl, based in Romania. This acquisition will help Sika AG on two fronts, extension of their product offerings while also improving their presence in region especially for providing roofing and waterproofing products
- In July 2018, Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. announced that they had acquired Atlas Supply, Inc. This acquisition is evident of the strategy of Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. to improve their sealants and coatings offerings especially for waterproofing solutions. This will increase the presence of Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. in the Pacific Northwest region enabling them to serve large-scale customers and businesses efficiently
Global waterproof coatings & membranes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of waterproof coatings & membranes market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Waterproof Coatings and Membranes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725