Market Analysis: Global Casein and Derivatives Market
Global casein & derivatives market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 7.37 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing awareness regarding the nutritional benefits of casein and its derivatives amid changes in the thinking of consumers promoting the adoption of a healthier lifestyle.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global casein & derivatives market are Fonterra Co-operative Group; Lactalis Ingredients; Arla Foods amba; Danone Nutricia; FrieslandCampina; Eriefoods.com; Westland Milk Products; Saputo inc.; Milkfood Limited; Kaskat; Avani Food Products; AMCO Proteins; Charotar Casein Company; Gaspari Nutrition; Clarion Casein Ltd.; Epi-ingrédients; Armor Proteines S.A.S.; Om Industries; Classik Casein; Venus Casein Products; Umiya Milk Products Pvt. Ltd.; National Casein Corporation; Devson Impex Private Limited; AGROCOMPLEX Sp. z o.o.; Merck KGaA; Ornua Co-operative Limited and All American Dairy Products, Inc. among others.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-casein-and-derivatives-market
Market Definition: Global Casein and Derivatives Market
Casein is a type of dairy protein extracted from the milk of various mammalian animals. It is extracted from the milk of these animals due to its widespread nutritional benefits and its use as the basis for the production of various products such as cheese, coatings, pharmaceutical products, nutritional supplements and others. Casein holds the majority of share of proteins available with cow’s milk. Casein milk is a type of phosphoprotein essentially meaning that it consists of a higher residue of proline.
- Increasing demand from food & beverages applications due to its nutritional benefits; this factor is expected to augment growth of the market
- Rise in demand for the product from paints & coatings industry as well as the pharmaceutical industries due to its utilization as a stabilizer & emulsifier and as a therapeutic tonic
- Increasing preference for protein-rich diet and protein supplements amid a rise in the rate of urban population worldwide; this factor is expected to augment growth of the market
- Increasing population worldwide suffering from lactose intolerance is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the drastic negative effects utilization of large quantities of casein has on the health of individuals is also expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Casein and Derivatives Market
- Edible Casein
- Industrial Casein
- Casein Hydrolysates
- Casein Derivatives
- Sodium Caseinates
- Calcium Caseinates
- Potassium Caseinates
- Food & Beverages
- Paints & Coatings
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Get TOC of Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-casein-and-derivatives-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Epi-ingrédients announced that they are launching the “Epiprot 60 UL” which is a milk protein concentrate consisting of 60% of native protein. This concentrate is produced directly from fresh milk through the process of ultra-low heat which helps in the preservation of 80/20 casein/native whey protein. This will help in the improvement of the company’s milk protein offerings helping provide their customers with the highest quality of milk proteins
- In April 2017, Gaspari Nutrition announced the launch of a new protein supplement by the name of “MyoPure 100% Pure Micellar Casein”. The protein supplement is designed for providing an abundant supply of nitrogen to the consumers and the product is designed for supporting greater muscle growth. The product is derived from the highest quality of casein sourced from Germany’s Molkereigesellschaft Lauingen mbH (MGL)
Global casein & derivatives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of casein & derivatives market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Casein and Derivatives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725