Global Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Services Market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the enhanced productivity of physicians, nurses and other healthcare-associated staff due to the utilization of these services.
Some of the major competitors currently working in the global enterprise content management (ECM) services market are SquareOne Holding Company; Streamline Health Solutions, LLC; Tech Mahindra Limited; Open Text Corporation; Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited; Hyland Software, Inc.; Everteam; Alfresco Software, Inc.; Fabasoft; IBM Corporation; Laserfiche; M-Files Inc.; Microsoft; Newgen Software Technologies Limited; Oracle; Xerox Corporation; Capgemini; Datamatics Global Services Limited; Commvault; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP; Acquia Inc. among others.
Download exclusive PDF sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-enterprise-content-management-ecm-services-market
Global Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Services Market By Service (Implementation, Training & Education, Support & Maintenance), Type (Professional, Managed), Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premises), Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), Business Function (Accounts & Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain Management, Operations, Marketing), End-Users (Healthcare, Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Enterprise content management (ECM) services are characterized as those specialized services designed to integrate enterprise content management in any organization. These services are provided to various organizations and facilities so that they can reap the benefits of enterprise content management which basically deals with the creation, storage, archiving, distribution and management of unstructured content for analysis and utilization to ensure that the quality of services and products are extremely high. The content of an enterprise can relate to anything ranging from documents, images, reports and even e-mails.
- Increasing volume of content being generated due to the prevalence of digitalization trends across a wide-variety of healthcare facilities is expected to boost the market growth
- Requirement of better health care delivery resulting in higher demands for high quality of content management solutions also acts as a market driver in the forecast period
- Requirement for implementing better regulations to reduce the risk in content management; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing focus of various organizations to protect data confidentiality and reduce data loss; will also propel the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding providing content to a third-party management organization amid rising incidences of data theft; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Complications arising in the chances of mergers and acquisitions of organizations can also restrict the market growth
- Availability of a number of functional data silos will impede the growth of the market in the forecast period
- Training & Education
- Support & Maintenance
By Deployment Type
By Organization Size
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
By Business Function
- Accounts & Finance
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain Management
- Life Sciences
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Hyland Software, Inc. announced that they had completed the acquisition of OneContent operations of AllScripts, this acquisition includes all of the assets associated with OneContent including associates as well as customers. This acquisition will improve the existing portfolio of Hyland Software, Inc. in relation to healthcare industry helping provide customers a better range of solutions and services to manage their content
- In March 2018, Commvault announced that they had entered into a strategic partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) for the delivery of Commvault’s healthcare offerings. This agreement is a reseller deal involving utilization of HPE’s global distribution network and wide-scale availability of HPE infrastructure
Global enterprise content management (ECM) services market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of enterprise content management (ECM) services market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global enterprise content management (ECM) services market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Order a Copy of Global Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Services Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-enterprise-content-management-ecm-services-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]