Another business knowledge report released by Data Bridge Market Research with title “Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market Status and Forecast (2018-2025) by Region, Product Type and End-Use” has capacities to raise as the most huge market worldwide as it has remained assuming a momentous job in building up dynamic effects on the general economy. The Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market Report offers vivacious dreams to finish up and study market size, showcase trusts, and focused environment. The examination is inferred through essential and auxiliary measurements sources and it contains both subjective and quantitative enumerating. A portion of the key players profiled in the investigation are JDA Software, IBM, Kinaxis, Oracle, SAP SE, Infor, Inc., The Descartes Systems Group Inc., Manhattan Associates, Inc., Logility, Inc., Highjump Inc., Kewill, Inc., Tecsys, Inc.
The Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market is expected to reach USD 16.76 billion by 2025 from USD 3.90 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 20.0% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market, By Solution (Transportation management, Procurement and sourcing and others), By Service (Support and maintenance and others), By Deployment Type (Public cloud and others), By User Type (Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Large enterprises), By Industry (Manufacturing and others) and By Geography– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
The Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of cloud supply chain market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2017, Aditya Birla Online Fashion (Abof) ventured with IBM Cloud and Watson for delivering a personalized and convenient shopping experience to their end customers. It will enable the customers with accessibility variety of features, such as using natural language questions and receiving greater personalization and product recommendations.
Cloud supply chain management is all about managing the supply chain cycle within a firm present at versatile locations, with information, analytics, and decision making all taking place with the help of cloud or Internet of Things (IoT). In this era of complex business and vast coverage and globalization of trade and services, there is a need for data and computation to be based on cloud i.e. resources are present at a place and can be used when rrequired. In other words it is large scale computing where services are delivered on demand. Businesses operating globally have realized the potential of cloud-based solutions for their supply chain activities, thus increasing proficiency and profitability. The future supply chain needs to have all information access from different locations at a place ready to be served for a purpose, optimum and efficient utilization of time and resources.
The renowned players in Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market are JDA Software, IBM, Kinaxis, Oracle, SAP SE, Infor, Inc., The Descartes Systems Group Inc., Manhattan Associates, Inc., Logility, Inc., Highjump Inc., Kewill, Inc., Tecsys, Inc., Basware, Coupa Software Inc, Dassault Systèmes, Proactis Holdings Plc., GT Nexus, an Infor company, JAGGAER, Cloudlogix, Inc., and Manhattan Associates Inc., amongst others.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing adoption of cloud based solutions and management system across industries.
- Increasing share and transactions of E-commerce in the market.
- Data segregation issues.
- Lack of technical and skilled expertise.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-cloud-supply-chain-management-market#utm_source=news&utm_campaign=captain
The current trend pertaining to the demand supply and sales together with the recent developments have been given here to provide an exhaustive picture of this market. It also allows voluntarily accessible affordable reports of the research that is the end result of the personalized research carried by the internal team of professionals.
To comprehend Global Cloud Supply Chain Management market dynamics in the world mainly, the worldwide Cloud Supply Chain Management market is analyzed across major global regions.
- North America: United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- South & Central America: Argentina, Chile, and Brazil.
- Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Egypt and South Africa.
- Europe: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Russia.
- Asia-Pacific: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia.
Actual Numbers & In-Depth Analysis, Business opportunities, Market Size Estimation Available in Full Report.
- The market is segmented based on solutions, services, deployment model, application and geographical segments.
- Based on solutions, the market is segmented into transportation, procurement & sourcing, order and sales & operation.
- Based on services, the market is segmented into training & consulting, support & maintenance.
- Based on deployment model, the market is segmented into public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into healthcare & life sciences, hospitality, retail, food and packaging, transportation and logistics.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]