Healthcare INDUSTRY IS CHANGING because of the change in Global Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment Market that are happening due to some key players and brands who are dominating the market in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.This report is a window to the Global Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment Market which explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are. The report also contains the drivers and restrains for the Global Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment Market that are derived from SWOT analysis, and also shows what all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the several key players and brands that are driving the market are by systemic company profiles.
The Global Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment Market is expected to reach USD 167.32 billion by 2025, from USD 112.97 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment Market, By Age (Children, Teenager, Elder), External Causes (Falls, Motor Vehicle–Traffic Injury, Sports, Other), Treatment (Surgery, Drugs), End-User (Hospitals, Neurologist Centers, Pharmacy, Other), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global traumatic brain injuries treatment market are
- Zimmer Biomet,
- Neuren Pharmaceuticals Ltd.,
- Oxygen Biotherapeutics Inc,
- TEVA Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.,
- Grace Laboratories LLC.
- Amarantus BioScience Holdings,
- NeuroScience Pharmaceuticals,
- Amarantus BioScience Holdings,
- Silver Creek Pharmaceuticals Inc,
- Stemedica Cell Technologies Inc,
- Banayan Biomarkers Inc
- among others.
Every year traumatic brain injuries (TBI) contribute a considerable amount of cases around the world. TBI can be characterized as damage to the brain coming about because of remotely exacted injury bringing about harm to the brain cells and veins. The signs and side effects of TBI may show up not long after the head injury or may once in a while take a few days to a long time to show up. TBI can be arranged as gentle, direct and extreme brain damage. In the event of mellow damage a patient encounters a short blackout and in uncommon circumstances may prompt enduring practical brain changes. According to article published recently by the Center for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC) every day 138.0 people in the U.S. die from TBI. Furthermore, in 2010 estimates the U.S. approximately 2.5 million emergency department visits and hospitalization were associated with TBI cases. Hence increasing number of TBI cases around the globe will drive the market for traumatic brain injuries treatment market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising incidence of falls cases along with accidental cases
- Extensive R&D by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) scientists
- Large number of clinical trials are conducted worldwide
- Low societal awareness
- Delayed diagnosis and low government funding in TBI treatment research
- By age the market is segmented into children, teenager, and elder.
- On the basis of external causes the market is segmented into falls, motor vehicle–traffic injury, sports and other.
- On the basis of treatments the market is segmented into surgery and drugs. Drugs are sub segmented into anti-anxiety agents, anti-depressants, anti-psychotics, analgesics, anti-convulsants, anti-coagulants and other.
- On the basis of end-user the market is segmented into hospitals, neurologist centers, pharmacy and other.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are:-
- South Korea,
- South Africa
- among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2013, DARPA awarded USD 6.0 million to develop nanotech therapy for combating TBI to a team from University of California San Diego. Nanotechnology offers chances to overcome this physiological challenge of blood-brain barrier to deliver therapeutics.
- In August 2018, Arkansas Children’s Hospital agrees to acquire TRIUX™ neo for functional brain imaging. This will help in the detection capability when diagnosing patients across a wide spectrum including epilepsy, brain tumors, traumatic brain injury, post-traumatic stress disorder, and autism.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global traumatic brain injuries treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]