This report studies the global Enoki Mushroom market status and forecast, categorizes the global Enoki Mushroom market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
The Global Enoki Mushroom market is valued at 1550 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 1520 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of +2% during 2018-2025.
Enoki mushrooms are recognized by their almost pure white color and long stems topped with petite, convex caps. They are also grown in bouquets and fitted with a tight collar at their base to encourage the growth of their signature long, thin delicate stems which can grow up to five inches in length. Their texture is tender yet firm with a crunchy bite and mild, reDirectly Edibleing flavor. Wild Enoki mushrooms are significantly different in appearance from the cultivated form as they have larger caps and shorter stems and their coloring is orange to brown.
The biggest growth is expected in the Asian countries. Mushroom consumption in China, Japan and India is quite large. Partly because of the growing focus on healthy and organic foods, demand in these countries will continue to grow. China is the largest market for cultivated mushrooms, accounting for more than 30 percent of the global market. Moreover, demand is on the rise in North America, and South America is also recording an explosive growth. Meanwhile, Africa and the Middle East recorded a reasonable growth.
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report : https://www.cmfeinsights.com/request-sample.php?id=4648
In the international market, the marketing channels characteristic differ from company to company. The international leading companies prefer setting up factories directly into aimed market, and taking own sales department to expand market. Considering the feature of this product, indirect selling channels composed over 90% share for big players.
This report provides comprehensive analysis :
- Key market segments and sub-segments
- Evolving market trends and dynamics
- Changing supply and demand scenarios
- Quantifying market opportunities through market sizing and market forecasting
- Tracking current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive insights
- Opportunity mapping in terms of technological breakthroughs.
Get Maximum Discount Now : https://www.cmfeinsights.com/ask-for-discount.php?id=4648
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Greenpeace Green Co. (Greenco.)
- Shanghai Xuerong Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Tianshui Zhongxing Bio-technology Co Ltd
- Guangdong Xinghe Biotechnology Company Limited
- Hampyeong Chon Ji Mushroom Agricultural Union Corporation (HCMA)
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Wild Type
- Cultivated Type
On the basis of the End users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Food Processing Industry
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
Table Of Content:
- Global Enoki Mushroom Market Overview
- Global Economic Impact on Enoki Mushroom Industry
- Global Enoki Mushroom Competition by Manufacturers
- Global Enoki Mushroom Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2012-2018)
- Global Enoki Mushroom Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2012-2018)
- Global Enoki Mushroom Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Global Enoki Mushroom Market by Application
- Enoki Mushroom Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Global Enoki Mushroom Market Forecast (2018-2023)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Enoki Mushroom sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
- Focuses on the key Enoki Mushroom manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.