Global E-Discovery Market By Solution (Legal Hold, Early Case Assessment, Data Processing, Technology Assisted Review, Data Production), Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premises), Organisation Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises), Vertical(Government and Public Sector, Legal, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Energy and Utilities, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, IT and Telecommunications, Others), Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global E-Discovery Market
Global E-Discovery Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 12.49 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 69.79 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 24.00% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed due to the increasing adoption of electronic display devices equipped with the capabilities of interacting with various electrical appliances.
Market Definition: Global E-Discovery Market
E-discovery or electronic discovery is a process in which electronic data is brought, located or searched with the intention of using it as a civil evidence or in any legal proceedings. It can also work offline on a particular computer. It has its wide application in government, legal sector, banking, financial services, and insurance, energy and utilities, healthcare, travel and hospitality, transportation and logistics, IT and telecom, media and entertainment, and others. Growing litigations globally and stringent policy and compliance regulations worldwide may act as the major driver in the growth of global e-discovery market. On the other hand high costing involved in solutions and services may hamper the market growth.
- Proliferation of IoT devices across various verticals and overabundance of stored data
- Increase in the number of litigations across the globe
- Focus on proactive governance with data analytics and emergence of new content sources
- Higher cost of eDiscovery platforms and services
- Contradiction between data protection and eDiscovery
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP and Google Cloud join forces to accelerate innovation with hybrid cloud solutions optimized for containerized applications, This will also deliver ‘Everything’ as a Service to get a cloud experience everywhere and leverage the speed and agility of clouds, and avoid single cloud lock-in.
- In January, 2019, CloudNine announced substantial technology enhancements and updated product names on its discovery software products. The CloudNine product suite now includes CloudNine LAW, CloudNine Concordance, CloudNine Explore, and CloudNine Review.
Global e-discovery market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of e-discovery market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the e-discovery market are Xerox Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, IBM Corporation, FTI Consulting, Inc., OpenText Corp., Relativity, AccessData, ZyLAB, Exterro, Inc., Nuix, Logikcull, Swiftype, Inc., Open Text Corporation, Cicayda, Ipro Tech, LLC, Sherpa Software, Safelink, Zapproved LLC., NextPoint, Inc., SysTools, DFLABS SPA, Docket Alarm, Inc., LexisNexis., Algolia and others.
Research Methodology: Global E-Discovery Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved