Global Vision Processing Unit Market research report performs the methodical and comprehensive market research study that puts forth the facts and figures linked with any subject about ABC industry. This market research report acts as a great support to any size of business whether it is large, medium or small. The forecast, analysis, evaluations and estimations carried out in this Global Vision Processing Unit Market report are all based upon the well established tools and techniques such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. This market research report is formulated with the most excellent and superior tools of collecting, recording, estimating and analysing market data of industry.
Global Vision Processing Unit Market is expected to reach USD 1527.82 Million by 2025, from USD 102.0 Million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 40.26% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Exclusive FREE Sample Copy @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-vision-processing-unit-market
The global vision processing unit market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vision processing unit market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Global Vision Processing Unit Market, By Application (Drones, Surveillance Cameras, Autonomous Vehicles, Smartphones, Wearable Devices, Domestic & Commercial Robots), By Vertical (Consumer, Industrial, Automotive), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Vision Processing Unit Market
Some of the major players operating in the global vision processing unit market are MediaTek Inc (Taiwan), Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (US), CEVA Logistics (US), Synopsys, Inc. (US), Movidius (US), Inuitive (Israel), Lattice Semiconductor (US), VeriSilicon Limited (China), and Imagination Technologies Limited. (UK). among others.
Vision processing unit is defined as the microprocessor which intends to accelerate machine vision with artificial intelligence technologies. Vision processing unit is appropriate for different types of machine vision algorithms namely video processing, image processing and others. It is also used to identify memory of an object, providing programmable use for visualizing the object in all 3 dimensions.
According to the article published by IEEE, autonomous road visual processing is done in three stages namely extracting edges, comparing the extracted edge points with geometric model of the road and then updating the geometric road model. Furthermore algorithm is done at frequency range of 15 Hz.
Table of Contents:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product/Service Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click Here @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-vision-processing-unit-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand for high computational capability
- Growing demand for computer vision applications
- Rising adoption of artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies
- High capability of GPUS and CPUS for industrial vision systems
Strategic Key attributes of the report:
• The 360-degree Vision Processing Unit overview based on a global and regional level
• Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level
• A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants
• Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans and SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations
• Supply and Consumption – In continuation of sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Vision Processing Unit Market. This part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
• Competitors – In this section, various Vision Processing Unit industry leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
• Production Analysis – Production of the Vision Processing Unit is analyzed with respect to different regions, types and applications. Here, price analysis of various Vision Processing Unit Market key players is also covered.
• Sales and Revenue Analysis – Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Vision Processing Unit Market. Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
• Other analyses – Apart from the information, trade and distribution analysis for the Vision Processing Unit Market.
The global vision processing unit market is segmented based on application, vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on application
- On the basis of vertical
- Based on geography
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]