To uncover the general market conditions and tendencies, Oryzenin Market research report acts as a perfect source. This report helps in planning by providing precise and state-of-the-art information about the consumer’s demands, preferences, attitudes and their changing tastes about the specific product. The Oryzenin Market report is a window to the Food & Beverage industry which explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are. The numerical data of this report is mainly backed up by two statistical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. The Oryzenin Market report plays key role in keeping hold of reputation of the firm and its products. Oryzenin Market research report also directs the manufacturer about planning of advertising and sales promotion efforts and makes it more effective.
Oryzenin can be defined as a plant-based protein specifically rice-based, which can be discovered in the rice seeds. It is also known as a type of glutenin, which makes them a gluten-free alternative for people suffering from celiac diseases. This protein is 75-90% of the total protein found in rice grains; it is extracted with the help of sonification from rice grains and rice flour.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-oryzenin-market
Global oryzenin market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 332.20 million by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased overall demand for plant-based proteins due to their cost-effectiveness nature. Few of the major competitors currently working in the oryzenin market are Ribus, Inc.; Bioway (Xi’An) Organic Ingredients Co.,Ltd; Axiom Foods, Inc.; Golden Grain Group Limited; AIDP Inc; The Green Labs LLC; BENEO; RiceBran Technologies; Kerry Group and Beike Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Increased demand for rice-based protein and associated products due to their enhanced benefits and functionality; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increased demand for gluten-free alternatives globally due to a rise in prevalence of celiac disease is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Lack of awareness and knowledge globally regarding the availability and benefits of rice protein globally; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Lack in the advancements of the product as it is still in the early stages of commercialization & development; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Oryzenin Market
- Ion Exchange
- Water Binding
- Sports & Energy Nutrition
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Meat Analogs & Extenders
- Dairy Alternatives
- Salad Dressings
- Frozen Fruits
- Breakfast Foods
- Flavor Enhancements & Savory Flavors
- Infant Formula
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Get TOC of Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-oryzenin-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Axiom Foods, Inc. announced that they had received a US patent for their “Oryzatein rice protein”. The patent is a method of using grant which gives exclusive rights to Axiom Foods, Inc. for multiple version of the product.
Competitive Analysis: Global Oryzenin Market
Global oryzenin market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of oryzenin market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Oryzenin Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725