To uncover the general market conditions and tendencies, Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Tools Market research report acts as a perfect source. This report helps in planning by providing precise and state-of-the-art information about the consumer’s demands, preferences, attitudes and their changing tastes about the specific product. The Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Tools Market report is a window to the ICT industry which explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are. The numerical data of this report is mainly backed up by two statistical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. The Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Tools Market report plays key role in keeping hold of reputation of the firm and its products. Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Tools Market research report also directs the manufacturer about planning of advertising and sales promotion efforts and makes it more effective.
Electronic design automation (EDA) tools are a set of software tools that are used to design the complex and advanced integrated circuits and printed circuit boards (PCBs). The pattern of working of EDAs in a specific design flow that is specifically framed by chip designers enables engineers to design and analyze the whole semiconductor chips. In today’s time, next generation and advanced chips contain billions of components, making it complex. EDAs are effectively adopted in such chips to efficiently design the chips, with high accuracy and minimal time.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-electronic-design-automation-eda-tools-market
The market is estimated to grow to an estimated value of 11.96 billion by 2026 growing with a substantial CAGR of 8.30% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The growth in the market can be attributed to growing adoption of EDA software for designing compact processors, the adoption of system on chip (SoC) technology, and the booming growth of the semiconductor, automotive & AI sectors.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the electronic design automation (EDA) tools market are Altium LLC, Vennsa Technologies., ANSYS, Inc., Siemens, Cadence Design Systems, Inc., Keysight Technologies, Agnisys, Inc., Aldec, Inc., Lauterbach GmbH, Synopsys, Inc., Xilinx Inc., Avnet, Inc., Zuken, Sundance Multiprocessor Technology Ltd., Intel Corporation, Infineon Technologies AG, Hitex (UK) Ltd., G&B Electronic Designs Ltd., FirstEDA Limited., EJOT, Direct Insight, Cypress Semiconductor Corporation., Colter Products Limited, Modelithics, Silvaco, Inc., Amenuensis.com and INTENTO DESIGN amongst others.
- The demand to adopt complex and advanced electronic devices including smart wearable devices, automotive gadgets, and healthcare stimulates the manufacturing of EDA tools
- EDA tools are extensively used to reduce the size and improve the performance capability of integrated circuit chips. Their demand is rising as they ensure high precision and accuracy while designing ICs. Since EDA reduces the complexity, and ensures flexibility in designing IC, their demand has been growing
- The booming growth of the semiconductor, automotive, IoT and AI sectors boosts the growth of this market
- Increase in the adoption of smart devices, because of its ease of availability and affordability
- Advancements in technology and the advent and increased application of 4G/LTE, IoT, pave the growth of EDAs
- The growth in the number of PCs, smartphones, gaming devices, tablets etc. has resulted in massive use of high-speed System on Chip (SoC) architecture, which in turn drives the growth of EDA software market
- High complexity of VLSI structures and implementation issues acts as a barrier to the growth of this market
- High costs related to the use of EDA for designing ICs restrains the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Tools Market
By Product Type
- Computer-aided Engineering (CAE)
- Printed Circuit Board and Multi-Chip Module (PCB and MCM)
- IC Physical Design and Verification
- Semiconductor Intellectual Property (SIP)
By Verification Techniques
- Clock Domain Crossing Verification
- Formal Verification
- Static Timing Analysis
- Physical Verification
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace and Defense
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March, 2018 Silvaco Inc., purchased the business of NanGate, Inc., an EDA software provider of physical library IP. With this acquisition, it would expand Silvaco Inc.’s current product portfolio, enhance its design flow and facilitate higher performance, effectively meeting the meets of today’s advanced and high-sigma requirements.
- In November 2016, Siemens acquired Mentor in order to expand its current product portfolio for industrial software to include IC design and embedded software segments, thereby revolutionizing the digital industrial enterprise. With this acquisition of Mentor’s expertise in EDA software and Siemens global operation and vast resources, enables Siemens to master the field of software design by rapid innovations, efficiency in operations increase production, expanding its products globally.
Competitive Analysis: Global Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Tools Market
Global electronic design automation (EDA) tools market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of electronic design automation (EDA) tools market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Tools Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725