The global enterprise media gateway market was valued at USD 2,000.4 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 2,218.5 million in 2025, growing at a healthy CAGR of 1.5% for the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. Global Enterprise Media Gateway Market, By Type (Analog, Digital), Enterprise Size (Small-sized Enterprises, Medium-sized Enterprises, Large-sized Enterprises), End-use Verticals (Telecom, IT, Media, Entertainment, Healthcare, Government Sector, Banking, Insurance, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Forecast to 2025
Download PDF Sample Copy of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-enterprise-media-gateway-market
Key Market Competitors:
Cisco Systems Inc.,
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.,
Grandstream Networks, Inc.,
Sangoma Technologies Corporation,
Patton Electronics Co.,
The global enterprise media gateway market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of enterprise media gateway market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Enterprise media gateway is a translation device or service which converts digital media streams between telecommunications networks over multiple transport protocols. The telecommunications network can be PSTN, SS7, 2G, 2.5G and 3G radio access networks and PBX. It is cost-effective and easy to deploy IP service that enables high efficient solutions such as messaging, SIP trunking, and unified communications. The demand for the communication technology and internet subscriber penetration is increasing; hence the demand for high efficiency, scalability, and low-cost communication solutions has also increased. For instance, in 2017, Cisco launched Cisco Umbrella, a secure internet gateway (SIG). This product uses cloud-delivered security platform and offers safe access to the internet anywhere users go. This product supports mobility and also offer privacy feature such as blocking access to malicious websites, IPs, and files.
- Need for high-quality communication over different networks
- Modular structure of media gateways providing high flexibility to legacy networks
- Session border functionality of integrated media gateways
- Adoption of soft switches decreased the need for deployment of new media gateway hardware
Avail the exclusive Discount offer @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-enterprise-media-gateway-market
By Enterprise Size
- Small-sized Enterprises
- Medium-sized Enterprises and Large-sized Enterprises
By End-use Verticals
- Telecom and IT
- Media and Entertainment
- Government Sector
- Banking and Insurance
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global enterprise media gateway market
- Analyze and forecast the enterprise media gateway market on the basis of type, enterprise size and end-use verticals.
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for type, enterprise size and end-use verticals.
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis