Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market is growing at a healthy CAGR of 10.28% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026. Few of the major competitors currently working in global security and vulnerability management market are Dell, IBM Corporation, McAfee, LLC, Micro Focus, Tripwire, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Skybox Security, Inc., AlienVault, Qualys, Inc., Tenable, Inc., HP Development Company, L.P., Rapid7, FUJITSU and NetSPI LLC among others.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market By Type (Solutions, Services), End User (SMBs, Enterprise), Verticals (BFSI, Government & Defence, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, IT & Telecom, Retail, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa). – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Vulnerability management is a security practice intended specifically to avoid exploiting IT vulnerabilities that occur in a system or organization. The process involves identifying, classifying, resolving and reducing the system’s various vulnerabilities. It is an essential computer and network security component and is practiced in accordance with risk management and other safety methods.
- Increasing cyber-crimes and cyber threats will propel the market growth
- Growing need for enterprise security is driving the growth of the market
- Increasing demand for big data and cloud computing is also boosting the market growth
- Government regulations for vulnerability may fuel the market in the forecast period
- Lack of awareness about SVM solutions is restricting the growth of the market
- Scalability and high deployment costs will also hamper the market growth
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-security-and-vulnerability-management-market
Global security and vulnerability management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of security and vulnerability management market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and the Middle East and Africa.
The current trend pertaining to the demand supply and sales together with the recent developments have been given here to provide an exhaustive picture of this market. It also allows voluntarily accessible affordable reports of the research that is the end result of the personalized research carried by the internal team of professionals.
To comprehend Global Security and Vulnerability Management market dynamics in the world mainly, the worldwide Security and Vulnerability Management market is analyzed across major global regions.
- North America: United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- South & Central America: Argentina, Chile, and Brazil.
- Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Egypt and South Africa.
- Europe: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Russia.
- Asia-Pacific: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia.
Actual Numbers & In-Depth Analysis, Business opportunities, Market Size Estimation Available in Full Report.
Segmentation: Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Policy and Compliance
- Forensics and Incident Investigation
- Device Vulnerability Assessment
- Application Vulnerability Assessment
By End User
- Government & Defence
- Energy & Utilities
- IT & Telecom
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, NetSPI LLC, has announced the launch of NetSPI Resolve, which is a vulnerability management solution that gives an end-to-end solution. It helps the customers to fix vulnerabilities faster for security of their data. This development helps the company to enhance their product portfolio
- In January 2017, Tata Communications has launched the global availability of their vulnerability management service (VMS). This VMS is a part of managed security services suite and it is built on QualysGuard vulnerability management and compliance solutions. This development helps the company to cater more customers globally
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]