Global Patch Management Market research report identifies and analyses the up-and-coming trends along with major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in the market for ICT industry. Businesses can attain knowledge about complete background analysis of the industry which includes an assessment of the parental market. With the particular base year and the historic year, certain estimations and calculations are performed in this Global Patch Management Market report. This report lends a hand to make out how the market is going to perform in the forecast years by offering you information about market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements.
Global patch management market is growing at a healthy CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026. A few of the major competitors currently working in global patch management market are Dell, IBM Corporation, Micro Focus, Symantec Corporation, Skybox Security, Inc., AlienVault, Qualys, Inc., Microsoft, NetSPI LLC, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd, Cisco, SysAid Technologies Ltd., Versata, Automox, swipx ApS, GFI Software and SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC., among others.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Global Patch Management Market By Component (Patch Management Software, Services), Service (Consulting, Support & Integration, Training and Education), Feature (Vulnerability Management, Compliance Management and Reporting), Deployment (Cloud, On-Premises), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Government & Defence, Retail, Healthcare, Education, Others, IT & Telecom), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa). – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global patch management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of patch management market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and the Middle East and Africa.
Patch management is the method that helps to obtain, test and install various patches (code modifications) on current apps and software instruments on a desktop which allows the system to remain up-to-date on current patches and to determine the suitable patches. This makes it easy and simple to manage patches. The patch management is done by the software companies to manage the latest versions of software which analyze the software programs and helps to detect any potential lack of security features.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Qualys, Inc. has launched patch management (PM), which is a cloud app for providing automated patch deployment capabilities. With this cloud platform, Qualys can consolidate threat prioritization, vulnerability assessment, and remediation. This helps the company to attract more customers by offering a wide range of solutions
- In March 2017, ManageEngine has launched “patch manager plus”, which is an effective and simple patch management software. This software can detect missing patches and also deploying the patches for Linux, Windows, Mac and other third-party applications. This development helps the company to enhance their product offerings by adding this product to their portfolio
- Increasing patch management solutions vulnerabilities is driving the growth of the market
- Rising need of up to date software will propel the market growth
- Growing third party application deployment is a driver for the market
- Government regulations for promoting patch management may boost the growth of the market
- Low vulnerability priority reduction is restraining the growth of the market
- Lack of awareness for cybersecurity will hamper the market growth
- Patch testing and compatibility issues may also restrict the growth of the market
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected]
The current trend pertaining to the demand-supply and sales together with the recent developments, has been given here to provide an exhaustive picture of this market. It also allows voluntarily accessible affordable reports of the research that is the end result of the personalized research carried by the internal team of professionals.
To comprehend Global Patch Management market dynamics in the world mainly, the worldwide Patch Management market is analyzed across major global regions.
- North America: United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- South & Central America: Argentina, Chile, and Brazil.
- Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Egypt and South Africa.
- Europe: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Russia.
- Asia-Pacific: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia.
Actual Numbers & In-Depth Analysis, Business opportunities, Market Size Estimation Available in Full Report.
Segmentation: Global Patch Management Market
- Patch Management
- Support & Integration
- Training and Education
- Vulnerability Management
- Compliance Management and Reporting
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Government & Defence
- IT & Telecom
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]