The research studies entailed in this Global Data Center Rack PDU Market report helps to estimate several important aspects that include but are not limited to investment in a rising market, the success of a new product, and expansion of market share. This market report covers an explanation about the detailed market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The market type, organization size, availability on-premises, end-users’ organization type, and availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa are kept into focus while producing this Global Data Center Rack PDU Market report. This Global Data Center Rack PDU Market research analysis brings into light a vast market place.
Global Data Center Rack PDU Market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 7.64% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing volume of data centers established globally, along with an enhanced focus on constructing data centers.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
A few of the major competitors currently working in the global data center rack PDU market are Vertiv Group Corp.; Schneider Electric; Tripp Lite; Eaton; Rittal GmbH & Co. KG; Legrand; Black Box Corporation; Schleifenbauer; FUJITSU; Cisco; Cyber Power Systems (USA), Inc.; ATEN INTERNATIONAL Co., Ltd.; Austin Hughes Electronics Ltd.; Chatsworth Products; Conteg; Delta Power Solutions; Crenlo; Digipower Manufacturing Inc.; Enlogic; Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.; Prism; Panduit; Siemon; Gateview Technologies; Socomec; Server Technology, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP among others.
Global Data Center Rack PDU Market By Rack PDU Type (Basic, Metered, Monitored, Managed/Switched), Product (Intelligent Rack PDU, Non-Intelligent Rack PDU), Data Center Type (Colocation, Hosting, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Data center rack PDU (Power Distribution Unit) are data center-based electrical component offering similar functionality of a conventional data center. It offers distribution of energy/power as it is equipped with different outlet units, while also protecting the components against overload of power or power shortage. This component helps in better efficiency of performance while reducing the incidences of downtime.
Global data center rack PDU market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of data center rack PDU market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Growing focus on utilizing the limited amount of space available in various data center infrastructures; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Growth in the levels of energy consumption from various data centers can boost the market growth
- Innovations in product range and advancement of technology giving rise to the availability of smart PDUs is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Growing focus on the availability of different variations of data centers such as hyperscale, modular is acting as the major growth factors for this market
- Growing complications associated with the data center construction designing and operations can hinder the market growth
- Availability of low-cost alternatives can hamper the market growth
- Lack of budget availability is expected to act as a restraint for this market
The current trend pertaining to the demand-supply and sales together with the recent developments, has been given here to provide an exhaustive picture of this market. It also allows voluntarily accessible affordable reports of the research that is the end result of the personalized research carried by the internal team of professionals.
To comprehend the Global Data Center Rack PDU market dynamics in the world mainly, the worldwide Data Center Rack PDU market is analyzed across major global regions.
- North America: United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- South & Central America: Argentina, Chile, and Brazil.
- Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Egypt, and South Africa.
- Europe: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Russia.
- Asia-Pacific: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia.
Actual Numbers & In-Depth Analysis, Business opportunities, Market Size Estimation Available in Full Report.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected]
Segmentation: Global Data Center Rack PDU Market
By Rack Power Distribution Unit (PDU) Type
- Intelligent Rack Power Distribution Unit (PDU)
- Non-Intelligent Rack Power Distribution Unit (PDU)
By Data Center Type
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Gateview Technologies announced that they will exhibit their “PowerLok rack PDU” at the DCD (Data Center Dynamics) being held in New York, United States from April 8-9, 2019. The product is expected to be commercially available by October 2019 offering users high levels of quality in productivity, efficiency and reliability of performance
- In January 2018, Vertiv Group Corp. announced that they had agreed to acquire Geist, with the company based out of Nebraska, United States and dealing in manufacturing of rack power distribution units (PDUs) and various other data center components and accessories. This acquisition will help Vertiv Group in expansion of production and management of data center components and accessories
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]